No top end?

Here?

Edit: Get a refund

You just dont quit do you? Are you this obsessive about everything in life? If you are I feel sorry for you that this is how you need to entertain yourself.

I said I didnt have the time/experience how does that translate to not being capable of doing it? If i took the time to read up on how to do it and had the jets and a place where I could just take my bike out and ride it whenever I felt like it I would have been more inclined to do it. Now at least the bike is running, when I first put everything on it wouldnt even start. Now that I have a baseline and it runs maybe I'll pick up some jets and the next time I go riding Ill start screwing around with it. Thanks for all your help Im done with this childish nonsense.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just dont quit do you? Are you this obsessive about everything in life? If you are I feel sorry for you that this is how you need to entertain yourself.

I said I didnt have the time/experience how does that translate to not being capable of doing it? If i took the time to read up on how to do it and had the jets and a place where I could just take my bike out and ride it whenever I felt like it I would have been more inclined to do it. Now at least the bike is running, when I first put everything on it wouldnt even start. Now that I have a baseline and it runs maybe I'll pick up some jets and the next time I go riding Ill start screwing around with it. Thanks for all your help Im done with this childish nonsense.

My pleasure.. Glad I could be of assistance!! B)

not having the time and experience = no capable of doing it.

i just have one question, you are taking it to a shop, is this shop really close to your house? if so, is it in the city? if so, how can they tune your bike correctly if they also cant ride it up and down the street to see how it will run?

The shop is out on long island and they have their own track behind the shop.

My slow ass 400ex that wassent mine lmfao

You have yet to provide any videos of showing how amazing of a rider you are, why is that???????????????

If everything you do and own is better then what I have/do then it should be rather easy to prove it no?

The 2006 banshee in the video i posted was Jetted and Tuned in by SpeedFreaks in BK,Ny and made 60hp on their dyno unported....So what do you have thats so amazingly fast, the current 03 that i own has a 4mil and its pretty quick as well......Whats done to your mighty banshee besides H.I.D's??

A list of modification I would like to see. Thank you.

-Pasi S.

That doesn't suprise me on a rear wheel dyno, because they are not accurate at all. The only way to go for accuracy is a crank dyno. Pasi, don't waste your time, it's because of the guys dyno setup and the innacuracy of his correction program. The same bike on the Crank Dyno would probably be around 15%-20% less Horsepower.

You guys need to go into the Roostin Room if you just want to sit here and talk shit to people. Quit Fucking up Loco's forum.

Ok Snopczynski! I will not waste my time...

You know... if someone claims that un-ported motor makes 60+ HP, that just makes me feel nervous. My good friend who walked me through my porting told me that I´m going to be mid 50´s. And it´s not just mild clean-up.

-Pasi S.

That doesn't suprise me on a rear wheel dyno, because they are not accurate at all. The only way to go for accuracy is a crank dyno. Pasi, don't waste your time, it's because of the guys dyno setup and the innacuracy of his correction program. The same bike on the Crank Dyno would probably be around 15%-20% less Horsepower.

You guys need to go into the Roostin Room if you just want to sit here and talk shit to people. Quit Fucking up Loco's forum.

I didnt come here to talk shit I came to ask questions and learn more about banshees but there seems to be a lot of haters and toolbags on this forum.

naw bud their just calling you out on building a 700 hp mustang and not jetting your own bike........but what they dont know is all it takes to get a 03-04 cobra to 550- 625hp is intake, full exhaust, smaller blower pulley, and a tune that you pay for and someone can email the file to you and you can "jet" a over 600hp car by just programming it. actually easier than jetting a shee. So why it is doughtfull that his car is actually putting down 700 to the wheels. He does have a badass car but all the work he had to do it was less complicated than jetting a shee. just bolt shit on and go fast.

The reason you got ripped on is that a banshee is like tuning an old school V8 carb and distributor, and your mustang is kinda like tunning a new 450r just plug and play. Both ways are cool just very different.

I am the old school way and rip on these mustang guys for their lack of how to tune shit just like pondtunes is doing but then they wax me just like the damn 450 guys do. so its all in how you do things.

But both of you guys are awful newbies to be starting shit on the forums, 03 cobra just start another post on what you need help with and you will get the help you need.

this post was entertaining but no one learned anything except the shit I typed.....lol

:cheers:

naw bud their just calling you out on building a 700 hp mustang and not jetting your own bike........but what they dont know is all it takes to get a 03-04 cobra to 550- 625hp is intake, full exhaust, smaller blower pulley, and a tune that you pay for and someone can email the file to you and you can "jet" a over 600hp car by just programming it. actually easier than jetting a shee. So why it is doughtfull that his car is actually putting down 700 to the wheels. He does have a badass car but all the work he had to do it was less complicated than jetting a shee. just bolt shit on and go fast.

The reason you got ripped on is that a banshee is like tuning an old school V8 carb and distributor, and your mustang is kinda like tunning a new 450r just plug and play. Both ways are cool just very different.

I am the old school way and rip on these mustang guys for their lack of how to tune shit just like pondtunes is doing but then they wax me just like the damn 450 guys do. so its all in how you do things.

But both of you guys are awful newbies to be starting shit on the forums, 03 cobra just start another post on what you need help with and you will get the help you need.

this post was entertaining but no one learned anything except the shit I typed.....lol

:cheers:

It takes a little more than that to get to 600hp+, cant make more than 500 with the stock blower unless its ported which even then your limited to around 530 or so. But you are right is relatively easy to make big power, its just a blower swap and fuel system away. Expensive but not too complicated. :cheers: