No top end?

Then there's morons who can't read and manage to open their own toolbag as well, suppose we know which one you are. Nice to meet you!

Speaking of tools...

is this you?

http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/member.php?u=3228

with the 588 hp 03cobra from queens, NY? with 23 posts?

you told us it was 700hp... what did you do? add some stickers?

Yup thats me, and those are 2 year old dyno numbers, I dont post much on there as you can tell by the low # post count. Ive recently done work to the car such as a smaller blower pulley, longtubes and 100shot of nitrous. Why dont you stalk me some more on svtperformance.com my username is the same there as well.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup thats me, and those are 2 year old dyno numbers, I dont post much on there as you can tell by the low # post count. Ive recently done work to the car such as a smaller blower pulley, longtubes and 100shot of nitrous. Why dont you stalk me some more on svtperformance.com my username is the same there as well.

Nah saw all I needed to know on that forum, you're presently online there and you can't be bothered to update your profile? Whatever dude you fail.. next thing i'll be seeing is your 110mph banshee for sale on the NY craigslist.

03cobrrafail.jpg

Nah saw all I needed to know on that forum, you're presently online there and you can't be bothered to update your profile? Whatever dude you fail.. next thing i'll be seeing is your 110mph banshee for sale on the NY craigslist.

I dont use that forum, 26 posts in over 3 years should tell you that but we've already established that you're a little slow so you can have a free pass on that. I fail? Ive probably accomplished more in 23 years than you ever will. It was pleasure meeting you, I hope to have more intelligent arguments with you in the future. By the way how did you know my banshee was that fast?? :confused:

I dont use that forum, 26 posts in over 3 years should tell you that but we've already established that you're a little slow so you can have a free pass on that. I fail? Ive probably accomplished more in 23 years than you ever will. It was pleasure meeting you, I hope to have more intelligent arguments with you in the future. By the way how did you know my banshee was that fast?? :confused:

Don't use the forum but you're currently logged in there, were logged in before I found you there. All I've seen you accomplish since you logged in here was failing to pick up some tools and fix your own bike, embellish on how much HP your car has, and get all in a fit because you got called out. As for the top speed of your bike, that's roughly the top speed of every moron's bike who can't be bothered to learn about it.

Don't use the forum but you're currently logged in there, were logged in before I found you there. All I've seen you accomplish since you logged in here was failing to pick up some tools and fix your own bike, embellish on how much HP your car has, and get all in a fit because you got called out. As for the top speed of your bike, that's roughly the top speed of every moron's bike who can't be bothered to learn about it.

You my friend are a douchebag and Im not going to entertain your bullshit anymore. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on this forum or any forum for that matter. I came on here to look for some info about my bike because its my first banshee and I dont know much about them but you had to come out running your mouth like an internet thug trying to make me look stupid but in the end all you have done is make yourself look stupid. Go ride your banshee off a cliff dude no one will miss you or your useless posts.

You my friend are a douchebag and Im not going to entertain your bullshit anymore. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on this forum or any forum for that matter. I came on here to look for some info about my bike because its my first banshee and I dont know much about them but you had to come out running your mouth like an internet thug trying to make me look stupid but in the end all you have done is make yourself look stupid. Go ride your banshee off a cliff dude no one will miss you or your useless posts.

Glad you finally decided to stfu, and you're wrong I tried to help you. You decided that your mechanic was more trustworthy than a forum full of banshee riders, go give him another $100 to kiss your pride and make it all better.

Come on man, you claim to have built a 700 horse mustang but don't know how to jet a carb!? I know what its like to build a one off vehicle (347ci/C4 ranger) and jetting the carbs is painless compared to a full performance build, trans build, or supporting modifications to handle that power. With a 700hp mustang you must have an aftermarket devise to tune that EEC-V computer... or maybe you're running a sniper or megasquirt system (which would be the ideal route). Either way, jetting is easier (ten fold) over creating a powerful ignition curve that won't detonate as boost/load/rpm varies. And the fuel tables- adjusting the injector duration, flow, pressure, and fuel timing to make reliable power and an optimal air/fuel ratio all require more brains than jetting. In the time it takes you to load a new program, you'll have both carbs jetted (its true).

So, its not fair for me to bust your chops and then leave you hangin, so here's what you do.

Since you know the powerband is strong until WOT on the top, you can probably leave your needle and pilot jets alone for now. Pull the bowl off of the carb and remove the main jet. There will be a tiny number on it. This is the size of the current main jet. If you suspect you're running lean (pull the choke, does it run better? Pull your plug and examine the color. Is it bone white) Order a pair of the next larger size, and another size larger than that. If you suspect its running rich (lots of smoke, worse with choke on, black or oily plug) then go ahead and order a few sizes smaller than your current main. Install the new main jet opposite of the way you removed the old jet, and close up the bowl. Install the carbs, check to make sure the slides open/close in unison and ride it. 15 minutes to install the parts, 5 minutes for a warm up ride, and a few WOT runs.

So, save that $150 you would have spent on the tuning and purchase a used set of 28mm pwk or 30mm oko carbs!

Edited by gotta_gofast

looks like he built his cobra himself....looks like he went 10.75 @131 before the nitrous....looks like he's gunna make 700hp....Im just saying......Maybe that takes up most of his time that he cant deal with fucking with his banshee himself or maybe he's too busy building my vette who knows?

Glad you finally decided to stfu, and you're wrong I tried to help you. You decided that your mechanic was more trustworthy than a forum full of banshee riders, go give him another $100 to kiss your pride and make it all better.

Wow since your so amazing at everything you do, why dont you post up some videos of your amazing riding or amazing work that youve done besides a set of H.I.D's lmfao Here I'll even start for you, Here's a nice slow wheelie on a banshee showing i can ride what do you have??

And if you did/can read....If he asked if the reason he was missing top end was due to the fatties not being able to flow enough or because of the jetting....now that he got his answer he can address the situation :)

Edited by NyBanshee0406

Come on man, you claim to have built a 700 horse mustang but don't know how to jet a carb!? I know what its like to build a one off vehicle (347ci/C4 ranger) and jetting the carbs is painless compared to a full performance build, trans build, or supporting modifications to handle that power. With a 700hp mustang you must have an aftermarket devise to tune that EEC-V computer... or maybe you're running a sniper or megasquirt system (which would be the ideal route). Either way, jetting is easier (ten fold) over creating a powerful ignition curve that won't detonate as boost/load/rpm varies. And the fuel tables- adjusting the injector duration, flow, pressure, and fuel timing to make reliable power and an optimal air/fuel ratio all require more brains than jetting. In the time it takes you to load a new program, you'll have both carbs jetted (its true).

So, its not fair for me to bust your chops and then leave you hangin, so here's what you do.

Since you know the powerband is strong until WOT on the top, you can probably leave your needle and pilot jets alone for now. Pull the bowl off of the carb and remove the main jet. There will be a tiny number on it. This is the size of the current main jet. If you suspect you're running lean (pull the choke, does it run better? Pull your plug and examine the color. Is it bone white) Order a pair of the next larger size, and another size larger than that. If you suspect its running rich (lots of smoke, worse with choke on, black or oily plug) then go ahead and order a few sizes smaller than your current main. Install the new main jet opposite of the way you removed the old jet, and close up the bowl. Install the carbs, check to make sure the slides open/close in unison and ride it. 15 minutes to install the parts, 5 minutes for a warm up ride, and a few WOT runs.

So, save that $150 you would have spent on the tuning and purchase a used set of 28mm pwk or 30mm oko carbs!

I built the car, I didnt say I tuned it. I also never said I couldnt jet it, just dont have time to mess around with something like that. Im sorry I dont take it as seriously as some of you guys here, but its just a second hobby for me. When my car is broken or pissing me off for whatever reason we go riding. Ive been riding quads my whole life but this is my first banshee and the only bike that Ive ever done any type of work to therefore I dont know shit about jetting. I appreciate the tips and will definitley use them.

WTF is this shit about? Go argue about your shitty fords somewhere else. :shootself:

This shit is about one of the toolbags on your forum that thinks hes something special because he can jet his own bike. What do you drive you big bad internet tough guy?

This shit is about one of the toolbags on your forum that thinks hes something special because he can jet his own bike. What do you drive you big bad internet tough guy?

All i know is I just watched a 5 min video of this clown trying to get out of a hole and would love to have those 5 mins of my life back lmao I guess thats a wild/extreame day for him lol

I didnt decide to shut the fuck up, I decided to stop entertaining the bullshit of a guy who sells LED light bulbs for boats lolol. Congrats buddy I hope your parents are proud... youve really done something with your life. :notworthy:

Edited by 03Cobrra