oversized gas tanks

I am looking into getting an oversized gas tank for my shee. I get about 2 to 2 1/2 hrs of hard riding now but i just ordered 33pwks upgrading from stock. I ride with a bunch of four chokes and they dont even worry about fuel. (or speed) does anyone have any pictures of what they look like installed or opinions on if they are worth it. Or should I just turn myself into a bomb with a back pack full of pre-mix. any help would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

I am looking into getting an oversized gas tank for my shee. I get about 2 to 2 1/2 hrs of hard riding now but i just ordered 33pwks upgrading from stock. I ride with a bunch of four chokes and they dont even worry about fuel. (or speed) does anyone have any pictures of what they look like installed or opinions on if they are worth it. Or should I just turn myself into a bomb with a back pack full of pre-mix. any help would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

I used to ride with a stock tank and i was always worried about gas cuse my budies ride 4 strokes and i tried the six pack rack but i didn't like it so i just got the big ims tank and it is well worth it. I actually like the look of it most people don't. It fits ok the only thing that sucks about them is that you have to cut your plastics but its worth it to me.

I used to ride with a stock tank and i was always worried about gas cuse my budies ride 4 strokes and i tried the six pack rack but i didn't like it so i just got the big ims tank and it is well worth it. I actually like the look of it most people don't. It fits ok the only thing that sucks about them is that you have to cut your plastics but its worth it to me.

thanks, do you have any pictures?

Thanks,

Mike

Heres mine with a clark 5.5 gallon tank before I sold it. As the other guy said the only drag is that you have to cut your plastics to fit them, but I have a set of cut fronts that you can also see in the pic, that I would love to trade for a non cut set, as it would be a shame to cut them if you didnt have to.

Papasmurf has my old tank, and is a guru of the oversized tanks

http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx162/amidlifecrisis/Plastics/

someone sell me a black or clear one

I got black oversized tank with black cut fullbore plastics(I did not cut them and am sorry that they got cut). Im asking $225 for tank and plastics.

Heres a link to my craigslist ad. It shows all the parts for sale, and a pic of the tank and plastics at the bottom

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/1818188802.html

I got black oversized tank with black cut fullbore plastics(I did not cut them and am sorry that they got cut). Im asking $225 for tank and plastics.

Heres a link to my craigslist ad. It shows all the parts for sale, and a pic of the tank and plastics at the bottom

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/1818188802.html

I heard some where that you could pour boiling water into the tank,, and hook op an air hose to the tank.. pressurize it.. and get some extra space out of it... ?????