My GOD Banshees Are Expensive

I got my bone stock 2000 Banshee about a month ago and I've been collecting parts and things. I've ordered TORS eliminator kit, jets, K&N filter, PT Mid-revs and Fatboys (used), a new (used) set of headlights, various liquids, nuts and bolts, carb sync tool, and some other minor things. I'm no where NEAR done...every time I think I can stop, I see something I need!

When will it all end?

By the way, I'm about to order the timing plate...

T

you may run out of things you need to get it in perfect running order but theres always gonna be more stuff you need just for the fact you want to be faster, plus some shit is just for the simple fact we love the bad ass appearance! I guess the answer depends on how much cash you can spend and what youre after, most of us picture our banshees as very fast and extremely pimped

NEVER... NOT UNTIL U SELL IT OFF....it will always have a hold on ur wallet... long as u keep addin nick nack... trust me... many will tell u... lol

DiSkOe*1

You think banshee's are pricey....wait till you find a woman! :rotflmao:banghead

Once you get involved in that, you'll think banshee's are cheap AND reliable. :jesterlaugh:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

I definitely understand about the tits, my wife cant believe what I'm doing with the Banshee. Of course, I'm supposed to understand her $1000 purse. (Yes, I said $1000!)

I bitched about the money but when I cracked the throttle open Saturday, I didnt give a damn about the bank.

T