NEW INFRAMES

PassionRE

Wow!! I want to see what inframe DM pipes look like!

Not being a dick, I just can't imagine an inframe after seeing the folger's can sized oof DM pipes available.

Your legs wouldn't like it very much, I'm guessing?

Actually I don't think it is possible to make an inframe. The only part of the pipe that would be is the silencer. lol :D

Edited by bkabina

Wow!! I want to see what inframe DM pipes look like!

Not being a dick, I just can't imagine an inframe after seeing the folger's can sized oof DM pipes available.

Your legs wouldn't like it very much, I'm guessing?

Actually I don't think it is possible to make an inframe. The only part of the pipe that would be is the silencer. lol :D

Shearer makes an inframe DM pipe. It's basically the big bore pipe with the bigger flange and a bigger diameter stinger tube. The way mine are set up is with the bigger flanges and 1 1/8" stingers and no silencers. That's how Cameron at Redline had me set mine up. I actually cut my own flanges off and built my stingers instead of buying a set since I already had BB Shearers. I know that I should probably be running a one off custom pipe for my bike though. I am curious to see how these Snypers work out. Gary told me he already has an inframe DM pipe.

Jim, this is Zac from Ponca City! I sold the cheetah, but have a 14 mil dm that I would love to test your DM pipes on!! I would be willing to drive to the Tulsa area to dyno and or ride!! I think Andy @ M&M would be more than willing to help/participate!! We are wrapping it up right now! It will have 44 lectrons and shearer DM out of frames for a comparison!! Let me know!

Zac

yep your right on the high exhaust temps,had to jet the hell out of it to get it the right plug color,I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and start running race fuel and have Andy cut me another set of domes.Will these pipes let out the heat,like the big bore pipes do,and will I gain anything from your new intakes,over the billet ones with the built in crossover,thats what I'm running now and one more question,I run a Dyna tek cdi with custom programable curve for the port job,plus the other 3 they program into it from the factory,do you think the curves would match up to your new pipes,or would I have to have it reprogramed, sorry for the 20 questions,thanks......Jon

Forgot to address the intake issue Jon,,, yes, improvements in the intake will net gains in HP.Research on the 421Cub stuff 2 years ago increase peak HP by 4 percent and increased intake velocity as well with just matching intake resonance to the engine design. At that time we didnt have the Snipers to try it on, but I imagine with all three components, engine, intake,and pipe all matched, it might have been even better.

Shearer makes an inframe DM pipe. It's basically the big bore pipe with the bigger flange and a bigger diameter stinger tube. The way mine are set up is with the bigger flanges and 1 1/8" stingers and no silencers. That's how Cameron at Redline had me set mine up. I actually cut my own flanges off and built my stingers instead of buying a set since I already had BB Shearers. I know that I should probably be running a one off custom pipe for my bike though. I am curious to see how these Snypers work out. Gary told me he already has an inframe DM pipe.

Tyler, thats a big DM, the physical size of the pipe would be pretty big, nearly as big as the DMX pictures I posted. The engine will mandate how big they need to be, its not a preference thing if your looking for a spot on match. Talk with Gary, it can be done, but I doubt we will offer a stamped version of that design. Increases in power over what you have is beyond a certainty.

Jim, this is Zac from Ponca City! I sold the cheetah, but have a 14 mil dm that I would love to test your DM pipes on!! I would be willing to drive to the Tulsa area to dyno and or ride!! I think Andy @ M&M would be more than willing to help/participate!! We are wrapping it up right now! It will have 44 lectrons and shearer DM out of frames for a comparison!! Let me know!

Zac

I think Andy and Gary are working out a session, Ill talk with Gary about it as well. we are going to cover the DM OOF line completely...Jim

ok.. on a side note. i am looking for a HUGE chamber silenced cr500 pipe.... out frame. drag alky set up. and possibly a head that actually works on alky for the big single

nobody seems to have any interst in the 5hundy except CPI and their pipe dosent even have a silencer made for it it seems " any" silencer will work..

ok.. on a side note. i am looking for a HUGE chamber silenced cr500 pipe.... out frame. drag alky set up. and possibly a head that actually works on alky for the big single

nobody seems to have any interst in the 5hundy except CPI and their pipe dosent even have a silencer made for it it seems " any" silencer will work..

Cam, send a PM to "23champ" here on BHQ. He is a fellow hillclimber that had a couple of custom cr500 pipes made for his hillclimb bike. They are pretty monster looking pipes. I can't remember off hand who made them but I am sure they can make one for your application.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive been talking to Gary and Jim on and off for a month or so. I think they are pretty close. I got a set of inframes when Jim did my porting. Didnt get a production set of silencers though. They were custom. I think they have been working on them and said there would be some shipping out here pretty quick. I'm sure they will get here and tell everybody here pretty soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been talking to Gary and Jim on and off for a month or so. I think they are pretty close. I got a set of inframes when Jim did my porting. Didnt get a production set of silencers though. They were custom. I think they have been working on them and said there would be some shipping out here pretty quick. I'm sure they will get here and tell everybody here pretty soon.

Guys just wanted to let everyone know the snipers are just about ready.

Guys just wanted to let everyone know the snipers are just about ready.

I should have 20 sets ready to ship in a week. Ill post up the latest info and construction information and available options at that time. These pipes are off the charts in EVERY aspect. Everything we promised and even more.....Jim