NEW INFRAMES

PassionRE

any pics of silencer design yet?

Cam, should have pics of silencers in around 2 weeks. Just got done with the tech drawings and will submit for the initial pair. Description would be.... shiney, no rivets, no welds(except for mounting tab), circlipped, o-ringed(viton), and from the rear, imagine the end of a really big, shiney, well crowned Remington 700 target barrel...will that work ,or would you like the 6 flute 14 twist rifling as well?....Jim

Cam, should have pics of silencers in around 2 weeks. Just got done with the tech drawings and will submit for the initial pair. Description would be.... shiney, no rivets, no welds(except for mounting tab), circlipped, o-ringed(viton), and from the rear, imagine the end of a really big, shiney, well crowned Remington 700 target barrel...will that work ,or would you like the 6 flute 14 twist rifling as well?....Jim

Can't wait. Sounds like a good looking silencer for a Sniper pipe. lol

good work jim ... in all the unpredictability maybe some will see you are out to make the most of a motor ... this is why i run a passion motor myself.. anyone with a 4mil oem wanna run 'm. if so pm me dont ruin this thread its bout passion racing sniper pipes... ji let me know if you need a 3mil oem for your testing..

I've got a 4mil stock cylinder.

cool i just wanna go ride with some 4mil oems anyone around ks/ok areas ? dont know how good i can run unless i ride with others.. i'll have to try some of these snipers pipes when they come out.. maybe a buddie will let me borrow his for a dyno run..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Cant help but notice you are using SANDTRAXs' dyno. what did Lonnie and Ed think of the pipes? im a tulsa cat too....

Lonnie and Ed both liked the output of the in-frame Assassins. Ed did all of the tuning on the engine when the pipes were switched out to keep the air/fuel ratios the same. Ed and Lonnie both give me some good info on silencer design too.

I just hope you have a smoother transition from headpipe stinger to silencer stinger, than the CPI inframes... Ive got a stock stroke dune ported motor that pulls great with CPI. would love to try a set of snipers, but not on the dyno. I want to ride with em on. I frequent keystone dam as its only 10 miles from my house. I am well known down there on my shee, and more so on my trx250r, lol....

I just hope you have a smoother transition from headpipe stinger to silencer stinger, than the CPI inframes... Ive got a stock stroke dune ported motor that pulls great with CPI. would love to try a set of snipers, but not on the dyno. I want to ride with em on. I frequent keystone dam as its only 10 miles from my house. I am well known down there on my shee, and more so on my trx250r, lol....

The stingers welded to the the expansion chamber will have a 18 degree mandrel bend so they will hug the frame and clear the air box and filters. Then the tail pipes will slide straight on to them.