Rocket pipes

great pipes man. contact "customone" here on HQ for the new and improved rockets. you will not regret it.

x2 i have the original set and a a set of the new r2's. great set of pipes. i have ran cpi, toomey t5, fmf fatty, fmf gnarly, and a dynoport 2 into 1. i wouldnt go back.

x2 i have the original set and a a set of the new r2's. great set of pipes. i have ran cpi, toomey t5, fmf fatty, fmf gnarly, and a dynoport 2 into 1. i wouldnt go back.

Not jacking your thread

Im thinking about a set aswell.

Wondering which set you like better and what the differences are???

thanks

So are they more designed for a heavy built motor or will they work well on the average mods i.e. mild port, reeds k&n, stock carbs?

Also, are they a big improvement over T-5"s with the same above mentioned mods?

So are they more designed for a heavy built motor or will they work well on the average mods i.e. mild port, reeds k&n, stock carbs?

Also, are they a big improvement over T-5"s with the same above mentioned mods?

i ran my new set of r2's on a stock cylinder to get the best comparison to other pipes i have ran. like i said i wouldnt go back in my previous post. i have never ran the original rockets on a stock cylinder tho to compare, they are on my red shee that has a r and b dune port. i have a set of hjr dune ported cylinders on my orange shee, getting ready to do a run with the r2's once i get my jets for my 35 pwks.

• 2 weeks later...

x2 on the porting. Are the R2s similar to the CPI inframe porting like the original rockets? They have got to be relatively close since there pretty similar in design.

From what I have seen, they are way different that CPI inframes. Ive never ran them so I cant say if its in a good or bad way but the power seems to come on way different.