Cascade- innovations

rgdrum

No sir, I put nobody in front of any others I go as far as I can on one job and move on to the next simple as that. You got in absolutely no hurry to get me your parts but want all your stuff now if you would have sent me your stuff when you ordered your parts there wouldn't have been any issue.

I have very little patience for rude customers like yourself. Calling in being rude wont get you anywhere in my shop. Your order did take longer than the avg but that was on you not me. I only talked to you maybe 2-3 times during this whole process not countless. Ans as I stated before I didn't even have a tranny order for you at all that's not the way we do business. It doesn't surprise me your tranny took awile I had no order for you so it was by luck I got one cut as quick as I did. I don't do case work or tranny work without a order being placed thats just our policy but u seem to think you are an exception. I am done with this argument I think we will both be better off.

Good day

Whatever man! you got my tranny the same time you got my cases and you knew it was coming and I have the phone bills that show we have talked on the phone way more than 2 or 3 times. It was also sent before Ryans tranny and cases, atleast you got his done in a reasonable time. I know Phelps sent his stuff in later than mine. I guess you talk to too many people to remember who you talk to. I also have the messages on the HQ site. im done with this, I nor anyone I build motors for will do business with you, you are not dependable and you do not stick to your word, that is proven in the previous threads.

Grommets for a coolant bottle bracket that I put in the battery boxes I build.

Any OEM banshee part you can think of in stock and shipped out same day.

Transit time on shipping to my home in 1 day.

Guys and gals who know me by name when I call.

A brand new set of cases in candy blue powdercoat.

The best looking chrome in the United states.

Do you want me to keep going?

You forgot Sound legal silences and free stickers :whoa:. I was just there a few days ago swervin on some goodies

I don't mind waiting on parts, what I do mind is being told countless times that my parts are going to ship. On the 22nd of Feb you stated that they would ship on the 23 or 24th and then as per our phone conversation you stated that they WOULD ship on the 4th (not to mention being told twice by your secretary that they would be shipping the next day). Well thank god they finally shipped on the 10th. As far as not putting people ahead of others thats BS, I know others that have sent you their parts after me and gotten them back already.

As far as the price goes, that was the advertised price and not a deal you cut for me.

I didn't spend $10k at your shop but did spend close to $3000 and you did my buddies parts also because of me. I made this order as a trial run to try out a new shop, Ive averaged over $20k per year on Banshee parts over the last 3 years.

This has been my worst experience ever with any shop.

WTF have you got for your 60k???? Id REALLY like to see.. Quit bashing M&M they are a top notch shop..

WTF have you got for your 60k???? Id REALLY like to see.. Quit bashing M&M they are a top notch shop..

I have spent that much with them in the last 18 years. two different owners, but still spent it with cascade. I buy customer parts from them.

Shipping to my house is 1 day because they are in Oregon and I live in Washington. I don't pay anything extra for the 1 day service.

I spend a fortune with them because I get a deal on parts.

They have cases IN STOCK, we had them powdercoated and up to us in 6 business days.

Everyone knows Cascade's chrome is the best and it is Epic.

I have always received excellent service from them, even when I was a new customer. So has everyone else I ride with.

I got excellent service from them when Kevin and Becky were the owners, but since they sold out it has gone downhill. I got a seat from them in January, I supplied half of the vinyl in the seat because they could not get what we wanted and they still charged me the full normal price for it. This was after spending over 300 on silencers and other parts when we ordered the seat and another 300 when we picked up the seat. They do have nice chrome, but if you go directly to Oregon Plating you will get the same thing as that is who does it for Cascade. Because they are local and they do have alot of nice stuff, I do business with them, BUT it is not nearly the company that it used to be.

First of all I do not just build bikes for myself. 2nd I have 4 Banshees that are my own and 2 450's. It doesn't take long to fly through 60k, over 20k in one one bike isn't hard to do. Just stating facts.........

I buy all my OEM banshee parts from cascade. I get chains, oil, flags, sprockets, and fuel line through RockymountainATV and damn near everything else through cascade. Between those two companies I can get just about everything I need. Paddle tires and parts for my short sand car are about the only things I don't get there. Swingarms and suspension parts I get from all over the place. I have never had a single bad experience with cascade. They are always polite and helpful on the phone when I call. I've never had to return a single item to them for any reason. I go to Kevin at HJR for any machine work or port work. I've also grown to love chariot performance. They have some great products.

Kevin @ Herr Jugs Racing

Cascade Innovations

Rocky Mountain ATV

Chariot Performance

Edited by BigRed350x

Cascade is the only place I have gone to purchase parts. They always go out of their way to help me out. I purchased bare silencers and stinger tubes from them for $280.00. Very affordable. They always have had everything in stock, very knowledge able. I can't say enough good things about them. I do have one question though, I heard (I hope it isn't true) that cascade doesn't port their cheetah cylinders and to take them somewhere to get ported. Is that true?

Cascade is the only place I have gone to purchase parts. They always go out of their way to help me out. I purchased bare silencers and stinger tubes from them for $280.00. Very affordable. They always have had everything in stock, very knowledge able. I can't say enough good things about them. I do have one question though, I heard (I hope it isn't true) that cascade doesn't port their cheetah cylinders and to take them somewhere to get ported. Is that true?

Mike does the port work there.

• 1 month later...

No sir, I put nobody in front of any others I go as far as I can on one job and move on to the next simple as that. You got in absolutely no hurry to get me your parts but want all your stuff now if you would have sent me your stuff when you ordered your parts there wouldn't have been any issue.

I have very little patience for rude customers like yourself. Calling in being rude wont get you anywhere in my shop. Your order did take longer than the avg but that was on you not me. I only talked to you maybe 2-3 times during this whole process not countless. Ans as I stated before I didn't even have a tranny order for you at all that's not the way we do business. It doesn't surprise me your tranny took awile I had no order for you so it was by luck I got one cut as quick as I did. I don't do case work or tranny work without a order being placed thats just our policy but u seem to think you are an exception. I am done with this argument I think we will both be better off.

Good day

After Mitty told me about the delay that M&M was experiencing, I called to verify. I was given the same story, “Parts will ship tomorrow" or "parts will ship Friday," three times. I was also disappointed each time that this claim wasn't fulfilled. I also realize that bad days happen.

And Cascade? Awesome. I also always get my orders the next day and they ship my orders when they say they will. They have also been very courteous and patient with me.