T5 vs T6 question

I don't know why they even make a T-6???...Who keeps a Banshee close enough to stock for these pipes to ever make sense? Of the 2 pipes you listed...the T-5 is the only pipe to think about.

I don't know why they even make a T-6???...Who keeps a Banshee close enough to stock for these pipes to ever make sense? Of the 2 pipes you listed...the T-5 is the only pipe to think about.

T-5s have been around for years and are loved by banshee owners everywhere. T-6 just doesn't even sound worth a crap man. Go with tried and true.

T6s are made to go on a bike that is not going to see any other mods at all. They are a better all around pipe than a bike that has T5s and nothing else done to it. If you are going to add a head, reeds, porting, carbs and other hop ups, you definetely need to go with the T6s, even if you have not done the mods yet.

I bought T-6's only to find out later they were best for a stock bolt-on setup luckily at the time Toomey would exchange them for T-5's if the T-6's were relatively new. T-6's for bolt on's T-5's if you are going to have some motor work done that's straight from Toomey.