Shearer 2 into 1 Dune Pipe

I think its pretty cool for them to develope the 2 into 1, if it works out it worls out, if it doesnt it doesnt. However, a lot of things we have today we wouldnt have if people hadnt tried something new, or tried to improve on an existing idea. I guess we will just have to see how it goes.

I think its pretty cool for them to develope the 2 into 1, if it works out it worls out, if it doesnt it doesnt. However, a lot of things we have today we wouldnt have if people hadnt tried something new, or tried to improve on an existing idea. I guess we will just have to see how it goes.

u know what ur right actually

the pipes pulls very hard through low, mid and top. of course will not compare to (sum) twins top end but for a 2into1 pipe it pulls my big ass very well. if you ride in tight areas or places where u have to shift constanly up and down this pipe will perform great, while testing this pipe in dunes vs. twins, we found that with twins youd have to get a good running start at the bottum of the hill and the farther u get up the hill your down shifting to keep the rpms up in the powerband, with the 2 into 1 you could put the bike in say 3rd gear and ride sorta like a 4-stroke right up the same dune at a slower speed with out haveing to do a bunch of shifting. also its very easy to stay on the pipe compared to twins, example: on a long straight away get your bike up to 5 or 6 gear then yet outta the thottle and coast till youd think u should down shirt a gear or 2 to get back in the high rpms, with twins youll have a lag where rpms are being built back up slowly becuase your going to slow for 5 or 6th gear, with the 2 into 1 the lag is almost non-existent the bike will be back on the pipe in no time, because of the added back pressure caused from only one expansion chamber to fill.

p.s. the video that was posted at the beginning on this thread was done by 2 people that purchased this pipe, they in NO WAY have worked on any part of the r&d process of this pipe which goes back 2 years, if it was made known to me there was going to be a promo video hours after they purchased it ,it would not have been sold to them, banghead .

Edited by BANSHEE HP

If some of you want the thread to die why are coming back on to repost ( or just bashing the pipe ) ?

Also why do you have to be so rude in your comments he must have put alot of time into developing this pipe

and what works for one person or setup might not work for the next.

Not everyone runs your pipe. If we were all the same what fun would that be.

I am sorry if this offends anyone. Lets encourage change not bash it we might all learn something.