Shearer 2 into 1 Dune Pipe

how many of u have tried a 2into1 and how many talk shit very few have tried mostly all talk shit my trail bike has a 2into1 pipe and carb and it rips but it is all on set up u can have a fuckin 20mill dmx if u cant tune it and cant ride it it will be a failure i love my "2into1" banshee but my set up is perfect some of u guys have never ran a 2int1 and say u dont like it its gay well u need to try sumthing b4 u talk mad shit like this is all i have to say good luck with the pipe guys

how many of u have tried a 2into1 and how many talk shit very few have tried mostly all talk shit my trail bike has a 2into1 pipe and carb and it rips but it is all on set up u can have a fuckin 20mill dmx if u cant tune it and cant ride it it will be a failure i love my "2into1" banshee but my set up is perfect some of u guys have never ran a 2int1 and say u dont like it its gay well u need to try sumthing b4 u talk mad shit like this is all i have to say good luck with the pipe guys

i had a 2 into 1.it sucked my cock hard.not saying this one is going to be the same,but i wouldnt even try it.as to this comment,alot of people have never tried it and talk shit BECAUSE EVERYBODY THAT HAD HAD ONE KNOWS THEY BLOW!!you are like the 3rd dude here that likes them.why would anybody spend $300 for a shitty pipe.if 90% of people told you something sucked from their experience would you still drop the cash to find out?i guess your the 10% that did and 3% that enjoys it.i cant believe you like that pipe,but im not gonna bash you dude,everybody likes their own thing.i put fatties on and it wanted to rip out of my hands,2 in 1 wouldnt attempt to pull the wheels.i didnt buy it either,it came on a bike i bought for a good price,and its getting sold real quick because everytime i see it i want to shit on it and burn it down to the ground.

The man that started the post is working with me on the set up.... " SET UP" It's about getting the right set up with any bike/pipe.... Actually the pipe works killer... Yes Mat is known for his drag pipes, but wanted to do something different. I have been playing with the set up off and on for about 4 weeks. I am running big carbs on the bike and why not. If you have a pipe that comes on strong, then build the set up with big carbs to pick up peak power... I want the set up, when complete to be 70 plus HP with a huge front side curve... That way I feel like you can motor the bike around the dunes and then nail it and have "NOW" power... R and D work is very timing consuming and expensive.. I have been friends with Mat for a long time and we do talk about set ups and what not.... Its not a drag pipe, its a trail/dune pipe.... I will get the set up finished and post up the dyno chart..... It might be 1 or 2 weeks due to my work load, but so far the results are better then I first thought or even what Mat might have expected... Need to add this as well stock bore and stroke

Thanks

Edited by kennedy_power

When you build a low-mid motor, the main idea is not to be concerned with lots of peak hp. Its low-end power, torque backup, and acceleration times. Putting huge carbs on a motor and dynoing it with a low-mid pipe is fudging numbers. It makes more power on paper, but kills acceleration times, and makes it harder than hell to jet in the real world. So, until this R&D takes a turn to resemble a "real world" low-mid setup that is optimal, this whole thing is a joke in my book.

When you build a low-mid motor, the main idea is not to be concerned with lots of peak hp. Its low-end power, torque backup, and acceleration times. Putting huge carbs on a motor and dynoing it with a low-mid pipe is fudging numbers. It makes more power on paper, but kills acceleration times, and makes it harder than hell to jet in the real world. So, until this R&D takes a turn to resemble a "real world" low-mid setup that is optimal, this whole thing is a joke in my book.

Maybe a Joke to you, put do you do not spend hours on a dyno and at the track... My day job is engine R and D and my small business is two and four cycle R and D... From speaking with mat you are a "True dune guy" Its takes time to get the combo right....... That what I am working on.....

Edited by kennedy_power

i had a 2 into 1.it sucked my cock hard.not saying this one is going to be the same,but i wouldnt even try it.as to this comment,alot of people have never tried it and talk shit BECAUSE EVERYBODY THAT HAD HAD ONE KNOWS THEY BLOW!!you are like the 3rd dude here that likes them.why would anybody spend $300 for a shitty pipe.if 90% of people told you something sucked from their experience would you still drop the cash to find out?i guess your the 10% that did and 3% that enjoys it.i cant believe you like that pipe,but im not gonna bash you dude,everybody likes their own thing.i put fatties on and it wanted to rip out of my hands,2 in 1 wouldnt attempt to pull the wheels.i didnt buy it either,it came on a bike i bought for a good price,and its getting sold real quick because everytime i see it i want to shit on it and burn it down to the ground.

i dint say it was a great pipe and i also said fattys are better that is whats on my bike but it brings good trail power a motofast or dyno port 2into1 is a good woods pipe

Edited by bad 350 shee

i have a 2 into 1 exhaust on my canam 800r and it is more of a bad ass trail bike than any banshee i have ever trail ridden. :whoa:

Ummmmmmmmm, YEAH!

So you do spend hours on the dyno? That's cool, so far I have over 100 hits on the dyno and still playing with numbers..

Just on Blasters I have done more then 500 hits and all sorts of combos

Banshee bikes over 1000

Banshee bikes are easy to make power.... 100hp stock bore and stroke with Shearer small bore with a drag port... Again its the combo that makes it work

The two into one is tricky, I still do not got the combo where I would like it.... Its a off and on project, that i will eventually get it right.

I am now using my brother's bike for R and D work.... Need to figure out the blow down it likes best.... Hours fly bye doing the work....

Like a said I will post up the dyno chart when complete, along with the hardware used

Thanks

ur right in ways cause ur not goin for peak ur looking for useable hp big carbs Big port Big pipe big power its a dune pipe and 70hp std stroke aint to bad at all you guys down 2into1 stuff only one ex is opeaned at a time same with a 2into1 intake one at a time its a good pipe no more shit talking kennedy knows what hes doin

Snopacock, you are a clown at best my friend. You are downing an pipe and r&d work he is willing to share openly and letting people see stuff most people wont. I like your racing link "starting engine building", stick to your motor builds and let the rest of us see the outcome before you run your mouth.

dummy

So you do spend hours on the dyno? That's cool, so far I have over 100 hits on the dyno and still playing with numbers..

Banshee bikes over 1000

Banshee bikes are easy to make power.... 100hp stock bore and stroke with Shearer small bore with a drag port... Again its the combo that makes it work

The two into one is tricky, I still do not got the combo where I would like it.... Its a off and on project, that i will eventually get it right.

I am now using my brother's bike for R and D work.... Need to figure out the blow down it likes best.... Hours fly bye doing the work....

Like a said I will post up the dyno chart when complete, along with the hardware used

Thanks

What track are you running these high hp R&D Setups at?

Banshee bikes over 1000

Thanks

i looked at the other video's and i just wanted to add one thing the vid of the rich bike with fmf's its obviously rich even when you start it up. also when the carb is pulled apart its missing the small brass or copper washer under the main jet. that seals the dump tube off from the fuel chanber and also holds the dump tube in place that bike with out the washer is runing the risk of jetting changes if the carbs ever heat up and also the dump tube lifting out of the carb.. just letting you know..

that shear pipe looks neato. if it using the big bore larger silencer and larger stinger tube migh be a fun pipe everyone knows the shear is a major top end pipe that really stinks on low end its for a purpose! the 2-1's sound NOTHING like a 250r they are a twin and have their own very distinct sound and to me sound amazing!. i dont know what the pipe sounds like but i think it has potential.. i would try a 130* 195* and raise the exhaust a degree at a time and see what it does. also alky? 36mm carbs.. try and fit a dome that works well in the mid top department OR where ever the pipe lacks.. sounds like a fun pipe to play with..

I talked to matt about the pipe for sometime the other day and he said he originally designed if for a turbo motor he is doing and it was a huge gain over whats out there available now. He was very apprehensive about releasing this pipe as a trail pipe because he is a drag pipe designer and likes revy peak power like all drag motors are for. The fact that the pipe wont produce peak power like his twin setup will makes it look bad on paper but im sure the pipe has a nice broad curve.

That's what I was thinking when I saw the pic.