So which do you prefer?

Twist or Thumb Throttle  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondering what the general concensus is and what are most of you using, and what types of riding.... I personally have always used thumb throttles on atv's and just think maybe unless your dragging twists are hard to get used too! Got a couple friends that use twists on thier shee's and I dont have as good throttle control. Whats yalls take?

I prefer a thumb, but i grew up on bikes so i don't have problems with a twist... only time i get sick of a twist is when the dunes are really tore up, since i broke my right wrist it gets sore holding up the heavier front end and going through the punishing stuff. twists sure are a lot nicer in the colder weather though, in 10 degrees my thumb wants to fall off after 30 min.

My shee came with a twist throttle when I got it, I rode with it and after much adjustment and tinerking it didn't have half a turn of deadzone in it and it wasn't awful.. I orderd a thumb throttle and am extremly happy that I switched to the thumb setup, Seems that i'fe got more precise control over the throttle really really glad i got a thumb instead.