Extreme Override Owners

For those that have them with the new "fix" did you have the gears undercut?

Sounds like he may have finally worked it out if some trail bikes are running them and not having any issues.

Wacko, what's the highest gear you backloaded it in?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that have them with the new "fix" did you have the gears undercut?

Sounds like he may have finally worked it out if some trail bikes are running them and not having any issues.

Wacko, what's the highest gear you backloaded it in?

Mine is not back cut nor is Quaddad's. I don't think Matt's is back cut either but not 100% sure.

I notice the angle cuts are different and the springs added to the shift fork shafts in addition to between the sliders. Also the floating spacer is removed and replaced with another spring.

Mine and Jason's also came back micro polished. (Just run through a vibra-die).

SP

Edited by spurdy

Also, Hilarious, how do you have a stock stroke 4 mil 350? Lol!

the previous numbnut owner of the motor that is in my current playbike and several of his numbnut friends and numbnut

mechanic buddies repeatedly told me it was a 4mill so that's what it is..... :rotflmao:

Mine is not back cut nor is Quaddad's. I don't think Matt's is back cut either but not 100% sure.

I notice the angle cuts are different and the springs added to the shift fork shafts in addition to between the sliders. Also the floating spacer is removed and replaced with another spring.

Mine and Jason's also came back micro polished. (Just run through a vibra-die).

SP

I'm looking at one from M&M, it's undercut and all. I just don't know if I want to pay the extra money for it, or if it's needed on my motor.

I'm looking at one from M&M, it's undercut and all. I just don't know if I want to pay the extra money for it, or if it's needed on my motor.

I asked Greg about it and he said it wasn't necessary until you got up into high HP motors. I didn't ask what he considered *high* but I am guessing anything over 100 hp is what he meant.

SP

• 3 months later...