Extreme Override Owners

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...and it already shipped out TNT...as promised.

Cody...backloading occasionally it'll be fine. But the failures I've seen are from guys that flat out told me they wound it out and just backloaded the hell out of it... You can tell by the wear what happened if there's a failure...

Now I'm sure if you had a 120HP bike and backloaded the hell out of it it'd be failing a little earlier, but then again...someone once told me cubs aren't trail friendly either...LOL.

Hey whats up guys.

I was wondering if any of you guys have installed the extremes that you got back yet.

Sleeper06 just got our extremes back from Greg, he seemed sure of himself this time, and said he tested the shit out of these things.

Are patience where real shot with all this and Carl had cut me a stock tranny to run in my bike, we where told that no matter what i was going to need a override, so I guess we will be giving the extreme and shot.

I would love to hear from some guys, that have installed the new and so called improved extremes.

You can bet your ass that Im gonna test the shit out of this thing, If there is a glitch anywhere I will find it.

Just hope that it was worth the wait and aggravation..

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Cant wait to get my motor back, O0o yea and...

Fuck WCR and Fuck his so called bullet proof tranny

My motor has been on hold for 3 months bc of that piece of shit tranny, just to find out that he has no clue on what's going on with them. banghead

I have more confidence and faith in the stock tranny that Sleeper06 has cut for me.

X 2 Man... I sent my tranny to Wcr january 2nd. I just got it back YESTERDAY! I will never do business with them again unless its a warranty issue. I have been dicked around so much by Greg and the girl that answers the phone there. My trans was surposedly shipped 4 different times, they sent me back my tranny with a bad shift fork, then i get the new shift fork after WAITING 2 MONTHS! And then he tells me to send the tranny back to him again cuz it wasnt right. Im glad he is taking care of people eventually...but to everyone who is looking to do business with them, beware! I will be installing my extreme dunable in the next week or so and will report my findings.

Although its taking forever to correct all the problems, at least hes standing behind his product. shrug.gif

i dont know about that.

i sent mine back and greg wanted to just replace my 2nd gear and nothing else which i do not think is right.

i know 2nd gear is a weak link in these transmissions with the bigger motors but i am not running a big motor here,

just a little ole' 73hp 4mill 350. what's to say it wouldnt pop again with a new 2nd gear in it? i still think the way the

drum was cut had something to do with it.

• 1 month later...

Any updates on the "new and improved" extreme overide trans? Good, bad, or ugly......lets hear the results from people running them with the springs on the shafts and forks.

Thanks,

Mailman

I talked to M&M while all this was still going on, and he said WCR was still sending him tranny's to sell. I know that conflicts what some members said here that they heard from WCR. So I'm also curious on an update. I've been putting off getting an override waiting on this thing.

I thought that I responded to this thread, But i guess not.

My Extreme is in my bike and seems to be holding up well.

It is in a 4mil trail bike, I have about 4 rides on it already, I really beat this thing up and its seems fucking strong.

It is my first override, and i have backloaded it pretty dam hard a few times, which made my butthole pucker but everything is fine.

Im riding this weekend, maybe I will get some videos.

But overall I am happy with it, my bike hasnt shifted properly for like 2 yrs and now it does, so Im stoked about that.

Maybe at the end of the season, if all goes well I will tear it down and inspect everything.

But for the guys that are skeptical on running this, i wouldnt be anymore, seems like wcr worked out the bugs.

Let me know if anyone else has ran the new extreme

thanks

I really don't like to speak for others but I have seen Quaddad's bike run with the Extreme Dunable and ridden it myself and it shifts well. I have also seen Matt's run with the same tranny that he bought from Andy and he says it runs well. I have not put mine back in because I haven't had the time and I wanted to see others run them before I commit. Mine goes in over the summer for the Fall season.

After all the hassle, I think that Greg did the right thing. I hear guys bitching about the amount of time and claiming it shipped several times, blah blah blah. I think it is best to do it right and be done with it.

Greg was very apologetic to me and yes, it did take several weeks (like 8 or 10) to get my tranny back. But, if I'd have gotten it back in 2 weeks and it broke again I'd really have been pissed. He also never told me it was gonna ship until it did. I also didn't pester the shit out of him about getting it done.

Greg gets my vote for a stand up guy and props for standing behind his product through all the shit. Nothing gets improved on without some shit getting stirred one way or another. Hopefully after the smoke clears we will have one of the best dunable overrides out there.

Just my 2 cents and I'll have more when I get some time on my override.

Also, Hilarious, how do you have a stock stroke 4 mil 350? Lol!

SP

Edited by spurdy