some hillclimb pics

locogato11283

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are freakin awesome Loco. I like the truck too. I'll watch for it when I'm up north.

thanks man. i dont get the truck out too often in the winter. once spring and summer hit ill be driving it a lot. you need to come check out a hillclimb. im posting the schedule below.

Hey how often do you run up at Troy? Couple of my friends have quads and want me to run up there.

ive never missed a hillclimb at troy. here is the schedule for this year..

May 23 - 12PM

June 19 - 7PM

July 17 - 7PM

August 21 - 7PM

September 25,26 - 7PM, 10AM

October 15 - 12PM

There are a few hills in the northeast actually,, Monson Mass which is a BIG hill, first time we raced it only a few atv's and dirt bikes made it over the top. We also race Greenfield, Caroga falls NY, Gunstock NH, Canaan NH,.... The gunstock race is unreal, they do it at Gunstock Mountain as part of bike week so there are thousands of people..I live in RI so the ride can be long sometimes, but me and a few buddies normally just shack up at a local hotel and party it up for the whole weekend..Loco, do you know George from the east? I think he heads to the nationals every year on a absolutely beautiful shee...

this is my first run at Monson, After these I got HOOKED on these climbs...I have a few other videos from some others hill on my you tube page along with a couple notorious crashes. Just give me a break on a couple of the pit crashes... we do a lot of drinkin in these parts....