Swingarm pivot bolt....WTF?

Boner

Alright, Someone please tell me what the hell I've done wrong! I got the nut off the swing arm pivot bolt and started to back the bolt out thinking it might have been threaded in and every time I twisted it, it made the worst sound like there was gravel,metal inside it. So since it wouldn't back out and spun sort of roughly loose I tried tapping it out, when that didn't work I smacked the shit out of it a few times and the damn thing still won't come out. After 15mins I got it too move 1/8in! Sooo, what is keeping it from coming out and if nothing then whats the problem? Thanks

Alright, Someone please tell me what the hell I've done wrong! I got the nut off the swing arm pivot bolt and started to back the bolt out thinking it might have been threaded in and every time I twisted it, it made the worst sound like there was gravel,metal inside it. So since it wouldn't back out and spun sort of roughly loose I tried tapping it out, when that didn't work I smacked the shit out of it a few times and the damn thing still won't come out. After 15mins I got it too move 1/8in! Sooo, what is keeping it from coming out and if nothing then whats the problem? Thanks

epic fail my friend.your bearings look like schrapnel inside and are literally probably dust by now with some of the race being the only junk left.your bolt is probably rusted to shit in the swinger spacer/collar inside,in which the collar is probably egg-shaped on one end or stuck on the bearing race.mine was FUCKED when i took it apart.sounds like u havent done ur swinger maintenance in a while-which i dont either-too much shit to take apart for a quick lube but then u get the problem.best thing to do is keep beating the shit out of it and try and work it back and forth and spray lube as much as u can when the bolt comes out slowly in either direction.worst case,u gotta sawzall it on both sides of the motor and get a new bolt.id keep beating the shit out of it-its already fucked and the kits they sell have everything-even the bolt if u need one.

Thanks everyone, just got it cut out and yeah it's fucked beyond belief in there! Lol, really freaked my wife out though she thought I was just beating it with a hammer cause I was pissed and then when she heard the sawzal she came running out and was like" wtf you fucking idiot stop, your not cutting up the whole thing cause of one bolt dumbass!".Lmfao