best smelling two stroke oil?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the topic says, what do yall think the best smelling two stoke oil is when it is burning? Im not talking about the scent additives that you can buy like the grape stuff (which smells great).

BEST SMELLING 2 STROKE OIL HANDS DOWN IS KLOTZE SUPER TECHNIPLATE!!

I really hope you are not choosing your oil based on smell, you should choose an oil based on how well it protects your moving parts. That being said, I have used Klotz products for 18+ years for both my premix and tranny oil. I have had zero failures with it, I use the Flex Drive 30 in my tranny, the bike shifts great and there is no wear on the gears. I started out using Benol for premix but had problems with carbon buildup in the rings( she didn't ride it hard enough), so I switched all the bikes to R50 and have had no problems with it. Oh yeah, I like the way it smells too.

I really hope you are not choosing your oil based on smell, you should choose an oil based on how well it protects your moving parts. That being said, I have used Klotz products for 18+ years for both my premix and tranny oil. I have had zero failures with it, I use the Flex Drive 30 in my tranny, the bike shifts great and there is no wear on the gears. I started out using Benol for premix but had problems with carbon buildup in the rings( she didn't ride it hard enough), so I switched all the bikes to R50 and have had no problems with it. Oh yeah, I like the way it smells too.

i like valvoline 10w30 mixed with vp 190octane smells fast! :shootself:

Definitely Klotz evryone always comments on my shees exhaust smell. does the golden spectro smell good too. I have friends that are telling me that golden spectro is the only thing I should be running but I already bought a gallon of Klotz.