Official HQ ride! Silver Lake Sand Dunes

lol coming from the guy with the 40' hauler! PHHHSSSSHHHH!! I will be there, with a tent, sleeping bag, beer and jagermeister.

Ohh, and group of Banshees ready to shred some sand :headbang:

I dont like riding with 5 layers of clothes on just to stay warm.. lol Hell.. it was still snowin last year in april!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like riding with 5 layers of clothes on just to stay warm.. lol Hell.. it was still snowin last year in april!

You arent making enough passes if you need 5 layers of clothes to stay warm! Last april we went early season and we had to wipe frost off our seats in the morning before riding, but by noon i was riding in a t-shirt.

lol coming from the guy with the 40' hauler! PHHHSSSSHHHH!! I will be there, with a tent, sleeping bag, beer and jagermeister.

Ohh, and group of Banshees ready to shred some sand :headbang:

Yup me and a couple other banshees will be there to! With a tent, and plenty of beer!

You arent making enough passes if you need 5 layers of clothes to stay warm! Last april we went early season and we had to wipe frost off our seats in the morning before riding, but by noon i was riding in a t-shirt.

If your wiping frost off your seats.. my bike wouldn't even start.. lol Yep.. .too cold.

If its like that when we go my ass we'll be stayin at the cabin chillin...haha...Drink beer.

You guys better not back out!!! I already took off work and everything.....but if we dont go to silver lake.....there is always a haspin trip

x2!

they will stick a tube down yur exhaust to make sure you have sparkys on even if in the back of a p/u.

I tried the ol' put screen in the silencer and an 50= yr. old woman said. toomys dont come with sparkys like this.

and turned me away befor i broke down and bout a sparky.

its no fun being that guy that is worring in the back of yur head if yur gonna make it on the dunes. banghead

Damn, you got turned away trying to fake the spark arrestor? i was hoping to stick some mesh screen between my stinger and silencer, bolt it in so i could run my cpi and rockets up there. when i make the trip later in the summer.

I've been working with JD (Michigan local) and we've planned a trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes. We plan to arrive bright and early on Friday April 23rd and ride all day Friday and Saturday then return home on Sunday. If it's warm enough we plan to camp while were there. To get in you will need the following.

Annual ORV sticker $18

daily admission per vehicle (this includes your truck and your quad) $8 each a day

Spark Arrestors

I hope to see a lot of people there! We have plenty of time to plan this out!!

how do we find you at the dunes? sounds like fun I can probably get a few to show up

I need to really pull this together and get ready for this trip!

runDMC do yo still plan to ride up with me? After talking to you this weekend I didn't know if driving to Cincinnati would benefit you since it would add that much more time to your trip. You're welcome to so just let me know.

What about flags, don't you have to have a specific height?

I need to really pull this together and get ready for this trip!

runDMC do yo still plan to ride up with me? After talking to you this weekend I didn't know if driving to Cincinnati would benefit you since it would add that much more time to your trip. You're welcome to so just let me know.

What about flags, don't you have to have a specific height?

Yea im in...I will be riding with you, because we will already be in Ohio at my mother in laws...