Official HQ ride! Silver Lake Sand Dunes

I've been working with JD (Michigan local) and we've planned a trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes. We plan to arrive bright and early on Friday April 23rd and ride all day Friday and Saturday then return home on Sunday. If it's warm enough we plan to camp while were there. To get in you will need the following.

Annual ORV sticker $18

daily admission per vehicle (this includes your truck and your quad) $8 each a day

Spark Arrestors

I hope to see a lot of people there! We have plenty of time to plan this out!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you staying at?

Not sure yet. If we have an enclosed trailer I'd say we'll find a local hotel but if we bring our open trailer then we'll most likely camp. I'm not leaving my bike out on an open trailer over night unattended while I crash in a hotel. I'm looking for an enclosed trailer to borrow or rent.

Alright I'm thinking sbout cancelling my trip out west and making a few days out of this one. There has to be some partying and rude shit going on though for this to happen. Maybe a stripper. That might be asking a bit much. Anyway I've got a big enclose trailer I'd bring up so I'm good in a hotel or camping. I'll need sparkies for my Shearers. Where can I get those? Can we not camp there? How close can we camp? So if I bring 4 guys with me we have to pay for the truck and each 4 wheeler? How much is that? This will be alot cheaper than my other trip so the money isn't a problem I just need to know how much. From looking at a map this is a state park? Is there a website with info so I don't have to be 20 questions guy?