SHEERIDER20 IS A THIEF DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

alf44

Wow, that totally sucks, sorry to hear about this again dude.

If you need anything let me know, all I have left from my partout is small stuff, but if you need front spindles, hubs, rear linkage, aluminum skid, anything like that let me know, I don't want any money for it, just pay the shipping, shoot me a PM if theres anything I can help ya out with.

I can also give you a heck of a deal on a working trans and good crank, as well as some worn out cylinders.

Good luck on getting this made right, I would be insanely pissed if someone did this to me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ban him yet I have a problem with the parts I got from him today and need to keep a way to contact him banghead he only lives 2 hrs from me it looks like on my tomtom.I have dealt with other people on here and have only good things to say about them. we need a section to give people a score of some sort on there selling status.

Loco i think it is a good idea to set up this site with some sort of scoring for the ones who sell shyt up on here. I know there is many people out there like me who think twice before buying shyt on here from shady ass people like that. Just to prevent from getting jacked like Alf44. Thats a lot of $$ to be throwin around feel me?

Wow, that totally sucks, sorry to hear about this again dude.

If you need anything let me know, all I have left from my partout is small stuff, but if you need front spindles, hubs, rear linkage, aluminum skid, anything like that let me know, I don't want any money for it, just pay the shipping, shoot me a PM if theres anything I can help ya out with.

I can also give you a heck of a deal on a working trans and good crank, as well as some worn out cylinders.

Good luck on getting this made right, I would be insanely pissed if someone did this to me.

Well he still hasn't contacted me or made a deposit into my account. Already spoke to my lawyer and its on if he doesn't make it right by this eveneing.

What kinda deal can you do on the tranny? And how worn out are the cylinders. Can they be bored? Have the been ported? Resleeved. Shoot me a pm would ya. I can reply to them but can't send a new

One from my phone. You and I have done business before so we already have that trust. Hit me back with a pm dude. Thanks.

Any word yet on if were going to let him stay here or be banned?

Loco i think it is a good idea to set up this site with some sort of scoring for the ones who sell shyt up on here

There used to be a feedback link where you got 1 pont for + feedback or a -1 for badfeedback..I stopped doin it because half the people I bought or sold shit on here wouldnt fuckin do it..

Ban him! He screwed me to and he wont reply anyways. I got some piece of crap head lights from him.they are banshee housings with some wallmart fog lights in them held in by foam stuffed around them.The worst part is they were for my 14 year old sons banshee that we are rebuilding from ground up. He bought them with his own money he had been saving.So now he screwed over a little kid. :angry:

Ive tried several times today to contact him. Nothing and no deposit. Now hes screwed over another member. I have all the info anyone needs. I keep very good records of all my customers. I will be taking legal action. Im out $1100 dollars hear.

LOCO, Will you please do whats right and ban this kid. I no its not a huge deal to you mabey but it really is to me and some others here. $1100 bucks man, gone! He has been banned from all other sites he was selling on. Will you please pm me and fill me in if theres some reason you cant do it yet. Thanks dude.

This sucks for all involved. I guess he got his screwing of people in all at once huh?

I have spent some serious money on on line buys, (my other hobby is firearms, mostly varmint type stuff, but some WWII stuff too) and that has all ways gone well for me. I have bought one thing off here and it went very well. It sucks when people can't follow through a deal.

Sucks when it happens to you huh alf?

This is a little different bud. like $975 diff. and i offered too fix whatever you problem was and nothing happened. Its obvious your just one of those guys. I suppose i could drag up the old thread where i think 2 others said you did the same to them.

i can ban the guy no problem. but i think you fail to realize that without hq your communication is done. i sent him a message trying to help you get this resolved as well. i have yet to hear back from him. ill give it a little time and then make a decision.

Right on dude. Just curious. Havent heard from ya. thanks. And I do have all his info and will give to anyone who needs it.

What does this mean? Did you get screwed by Alf or somebody else?

Miscommunication. I guess. I didnt explain well enough or give enough pics on some arms he bought that I sold used in good condition. Didnt think I could be anymore clear on a set of used chrome arms for $125 or whatever i sold them for. Just someone who wanted something new for used price and didnt contact me just talked trash on someone elses thread. Whatever.

You have got to be kiddin me. you are a f'ing liar. you never offered to make anything right and you lied about the condition of the arms. and it was not $125 it was $175. you got what you deserved on this deal you are posting about. just because you are a site sponser or dealer or whatever you are on here you think you are right, you are still a theif just like the persone you are bitching about!

You have got to be kiddin me. you are a f'ing liar. you never offered to make anything right and you lied about the condition of the arms. and it was not $125 it was $175. you got what you deserved on this deal you are posting about. just because you are a site sponser or dealer or whatever you are on here you think you are right, you are still a theif just like the persone you are bitching about!

LOL. Ya u got me dude. go away. move on. why do u always show up and talk shit on other peoples thread. your just one of those guys that likes to start shit and run your mouth cause you have no friends and no one likes you and you want to buy used parts and expect them to be like new then start a problem. And yes I did tell u to send them back and ill refund you for used parts no big deal, but you didnt want to and now here you are Almost 3 months later Havent been around forever and your bringing it up again....really. Go away weirdo. theres always one of you out of the 150 satisfied customers that are always the victim. Still whining but i guarantee they look real nice on your bike huh! See ya round kid. LOL!

Well this really sucks. Just when you think its safe to buy shit around here this shit has to happen. I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you alf as far as I'm concerned your a stand up dude. And as for the dude that you sold the arms to he shouldn't be such a dick. If you bought a set of chrome arms for $175 how fucking nice did you expect them to be? Come on dude do you know what they cost new? Even if you sent them out to be re-chromed you would of still spent less then new. Back to sheerider20 loco you need to ban this fool he don't care who he fucks over he's just some punk ass kid who probably lives home with his mommy and don't even have respect for what money means to us hard working people. Plus he's giving your forum a bad name. Don't worry alf this dickheads time will come he'll show up some wear someday and someone will fuck him over or just kick his worthless ass. A lot of people from her ride the PA area someone needs to come across this kid and just take his banshee from him and distribute it out to all the people that he fucked.

Edited by madjimmax

Thanks madjimmax. I no theres been another person that got screwed yesterday, and I think theres a couple people waiting on parts. i will be contacting his local police department Monday. Ive givin him every opportunity to fix this and make it right. Obviously he has no intention since he still sold some bad not what they were supposed to be parts to another member. After this all started.

For those who need Sheerider20's info here you go:

Eugene Housknecht "Sheerider20"

address: 7 1/2 front street

washingtonville, PA. 17884

Mobile #: 1-570-764-7269

Email: yfz450rider64@yahoo.com