Purple frame?

edj3663

I have the motor part of my build figured out now for the looks. Im thinkin about doin a purple frame and black carbon look plastics from maier. How do you guys think that would look? Im having alot of trouble tryin to figure out what shade of purple to do. If anyone has picks with that color combo please post them.

I have the motor part of my build figured out now for the looks. Im thinkin about doin a purple frame and black carbon look plastics from maier. How do you guys think that would look? Im having alot of trouble tryin to figure out what shade of purple to do. If anyone has picks with that color combo please post them.

do it! im gonna do a purple frame as well!

Ya im for sure bout the purple frame i think that would look amazing. I like the look of the carbon fiber plastics, I dont know if they make real carbon fiber plastics or not. Now im down to wheel and nerf bar colors. Should I match them with the frame of do silver? I looked up dark plum and thats not quite the shade im lookin for. How would metallic look?

Metallic would be good. A darker color of purple will make any chrome or billet you have really pop out, however too much of one color can be a bad thing as well. I think that aluminum nerfs and wheels would look very good against your purple frame and whatever fenders you decide to go with.

Lew at chassis fab makes a one piece carbon hood if you want to spend $700, and I make a one piece fiberglass hood that I am getting ready to post for $300. Obviously the fiberglass would need to be painted.

Once again this is just my opinion.

Wow, both of those bikes look amazing with purple frames! I thought how purple everything would look and ya that would look terrible. It would blend wat too much. Now im down to black or silver accesories. Im thinkin silver so it would really come out against the darker colors. I went through alot of work to get my raptor 250 with all silver stuff instead of black.

toomeybanshee (i think is his name on here) has a purple frame shee and it looks sweet. it was in his sig dunno if it still is or not

Ill look for hm, I just thought of this. Should I do the a arms purple and then the swinger chrome? Cant decide on that.

Heres my banshee, minus plastics & seat, and other things. Frame is a dark purple w/ metallic flakes. Going to be getting new a-arms, swingarm, and axle. Probably going with a gun metal gray for swinger and arms.

19131273264771000552086.jpg