Modern Warfare 2 need help

J-Madd

I was wondering if anyone knew how to play this game with people on your friend's list (besides a private match.) When I start an online game, then send invites, the room is already full before my buddies can get in. Is there a way where we can all join together? Or where I can go and find my friends without them sending me an invite (like on Socom)?

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

If on Xbox then its easy....BEFORE you find a match, hit your Xbox button, go to your friends list, select the friends name that you want to invite and "invite to game"...Wait for all invited people to join your room, THEN find match.

Once it finds a room that you all fit into, you will all stay together on the same team. Have fun, enjoy lol :cheers:

If on PS3...then you got me? I assume pretty much the same deal :shrugani: idk.

Both systems are the same... Invite your friends before you join a match.

Ok. So my friends are invited to my party, then I join a match and they will automatically follow, or do we all click on join a match (or whatever it says)to stay together? PS3 btw.

Is there a way to find friends that are already in a match?

Ok. So my friends are invited to my party, then I join a match and they will automatically follow, or do we all click on join a match (or whatever it says)to stay together? PS3 btw.

Depending on who's the party leader, then leader decides when to find a match while the other's just follow.

on 360 you can just look on your friends list and it will say "join session in progress" next to the persons gamertag. im not sure how that works on ps3 though.

When your sitting in the lobby and you see like

find match

private match

create class

ect

ect...

That is when you invite all your friends to your lobby. Once all of them join then just click find match and go to what ever game you guys like to play.

Yes once you guys make a party and join a game together you will stay together and play together until you turn it off.

Very important tho. If you guys back out of a game lobby because you don't like the map or need to pick someone else up. The party leader needs to back out first. This is the guy who invited everyone in the beginning. If someone backs out before the leader then he will have to be re-invited to the lobby again.

• 2 weeks later...

So when are we having a BHQ MW2 Gaming session!!! That would be fun. Its too bad we dont all have the same system. Any fellow PS3 player want to get something going, hit me up, im down to get my ass whooped beer.gif

Count me in, I have a pretty good kiil to death ratio.

Screen name BUDLGHT :cheers:

So when are we having a BHQ MW2 Gaming session!!! That would be fun. Its too bad we dont all have the same system. Any fellow PS3 player want to get something going, hit me up, im down to get my ass whooped beer.gif

Oh come on now, you aren't THAT bad :lol: