Anybody have a Droid yet?

rubberneck

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, I'd be amazed if they got the Iphone.

I don't know if they're big enough to afford it from Apple, and their coverage map is spotty at best.

http://www.metropcs.com/coverage/

However, after looking at their pricing...WOW...cheap.

I have a paid for work phone, but I travel all throughout the state, including Northern Michigan...

I couldn't do it. But if you're covered in the area...DAMN they're cheap.

No offense, I'd be amazed if they got the Iphone.

I don't know if they're big enough to afford it from Apple, and their coverage map is spotty at best.

http://www.metropcs.com/coverage/

no offense to me ihave t-mobile, i know the guy that is setting up all the 3g towers for it noone is suppose to know about this yet :ph34r:

Edited by 4strokekilla1987

verizon saved my ass once because of the good coverage.. me and my pops were riding desert on our xr650s and he was about a mile or so ahead of me saying that we would meet up at the next little town.. my bike broke a case and i was like 20 miles out from anything and had to call a buddy to come get me.. im sold on it haha i used to have tmoble a while back and it got good coverage but only in town.. once you left town you were kinda screwed.

• 1 month later...

Well guys, I got my droid on Monday. I am using it to post thizs right now. :P

I gotta say this is the coolest computer since the c=64. lol

I have been trying to resist these phone gizmos, but you gotta have the tech if u wanna shag the hotties.

Even the cougars are jumpin' on the bandwagon yo.

• 1 month later...

i got myself an HTC Tatoo a few weeks ago.

really cant complain about it, i like it alot better than the iphones or blackberrys... its a good size & weight. runs pretty smooth and fast too. touch screen takes a bit of getting used to though, its alot handier when you do IMO.

first smart phone iv had. andriod is pretty sweet. awesome.

I've owned a droid since xmiss when I bought it as a present fo self after losing my samsung omnia riding my shee. I can't even beggin to tell u how my phones I've lost this way. The andrioid has a remote gps tracking divice, so this will never happen again. I'm aleay on my phone and if u see me posting pics or replaying to topics its all via my andriod. The android is what sarah oconner talked about and whaat her son is destined to destory. Fuck the iphone go for the open source andriod

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a HTC Hero. It's ok. It has a few things that piss me off because the keys are a little small, but it's leaps and bounds over the first Instinct that I had.

Also just got the same phone, same complaint and the "back" button is in the wrong place. Otherwise great little gadget, prefer it over my daughter's 3GS I/P