extended j-arms

meaderaca9

hey guys. i was wondering what your opinions on extended j-arms are. i have a j-arm shee and the ball joints are shot. i was thinking about building custom a-arms and doin a conversion. building j-arms seem like the easier way out (no frame mods). I ride alot of pits and like jumping. im a light rider. around 120 lbs. will they be strong enough?

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I always appreciate it!

Anyways. I have been getting into the beefier arms. I was strictly doing drag and dune components, but with how many clients have contacted me in regards to doing heavy duty parts. I just couldnt keep saying no. So what ever you guys may need, just ask. I do offer a +2+1 Heavy duty J-arm setup. So when you are ready, just let me know.

These are the uppers for a client I just finished. They are at the chromers now, but you get the idea. They are +2+1 and use my heavy duty ball joints.

PICT0733.jpg

PICT0734.jpg

PICT0735.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

j-arm bikes are just as strong as the a-arm style. i have had many j bikes in the past even raced one in mx for about a year and duned the hell out of it i have had mostly denton j-arms with the warrior screw in ball joints. never had a problem and i like that they are alil lighter than the a-arm bikes. they didnt seem to be a nose heavy on jumps/..

those are nice looking arms stellar i would highly recomend using actual ball joints instead of hymes on them.. i have seen more hyme joint failures than any ,even stock, j-arms break.

• 5 weeks later...