HELP i want to damage computer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man we have that same model computer at work and it's the slowest piece of shit on this planet i walk by everynow and then and beat on it hoping a lose screw comes out and fucks the computer up so they have to get a new one haha

I didn't even think about that. You could have used some paper clips and bridged as many metal spots as you could then flipped it on and fryed it that way. No getting past a burned computer.

oh, damn, i just saw this. i have the same dv9000. they really are victoms of heat from both the shitty graphics, and charging circuit. the beating on it will eventually kill power on the motherboard. give it a good flex on the body once in a while......i just upgraded mine with better graphics, hdmi, improved cooling, dual hd's etc...... for the warrenty one, i would have just poped the hard drive out real quick, via the hd door, go out to your car, start it up, and run as much juice as you can.lights, etc....hold the hard drive up to the alternator for a few seconds, and it's done. reinstall, and "click...click...click.......................click...click......" that's it. the winding field is alot stronger than a magnet, as far as wiping a hard drive.

• 4 weeks later...

I own a computer repair shop haha.

All you have to do is open the side of your computer, go sliding around on the carpet (as if you were going to shock someone) and touch the motherboard a few times. Repeat a couple of times, and you will short circuit the motherboard..