HELP i want to damage computer

ok guys, so we have an old computer ( Hp pavillion 9000 ) and we have had it for 2 years now, and luckly we had extended warranty, before it became damaged, the first time the hard drive got damaged, then the mother board, and the 3rd time the hard drive again. They said that on the 4th repair they will give us credit to buy an brand new pc from their store. So now we got it back and it is working very good. And we want to damage the hard drive or anything major inside it, so that they will give us our credit back. Keep in mind, i dont want to go inside the pc and start disconnecting cables and stuff, all i want to do is delete a program of something that will damage it so that i have to repair it again, So any ideas? i want to do this now because the warranty is going to run out very soon, thanks in advance

Edited by ELKARACING_SHEE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start

Run

Type in regedit

Click on the hkey that says root

And delete away should give u blue screen of death in a few second

ok thanks man, i got one question tho, are they going to notice that i actually did that? because once it appears i will take it to best buy and they will go over the pc again, and so can they figure out that i acutally went and deleted that program, or they will think that something is broken, i kind of want to trick them leading them to know that the computer broke on its own not that i caused it thanks in advance

Pretty much by doing what i told u it will mess up the entire operating system the only way to get it running again is by reinstalling it again only a really really good tech will know what happend and most of the geeksquad people are dumb asses so u can ether do that or open the computer while its running and throw a penny on the motherboard

Just go in as your the admin as of the computer usual . Go click on "My Computer" click on c-drive, when it opens highlight everything and delete..some shit will delete some wont..but it will mess up....= done! If you dont know what to do google is your buddy to see what i said.

Or like said mess with your registry settings..........

i want to damage it big time, 4stroke killa's idead sounds pretty sick, and i want to break it so that they will think that something with the hard drive, mother board and stuff like that happened, i dont want them to notice that i actually deleted all of that stuff and messesed around with it, cause if they do then im in big doo doo, cause they wont fix it and they wont give me my money back

Damn man, just do ALL what was told above, and act stupid if they question it. "oh i was surfing the net then all of a sudden its went all fucked up and turned off now it wont reboot windows proper and everything is gone".. ask for your new shit and act like your pissed that you lost all your pics and vids and what not...you know, cause a loud "scene" in the store ...they love that when people do that :lol: Done deal.

fuck ive been in the safe mode and tried to delete it from there, still doesnt want to let me, about the magnet thing where would the hard drive be located?? i can open the computer up cause they put seals and shit, and if i break those seals they'll know, cause once you've been inside it the warranty automatically expires

Just grab some old ass speakers with the big ass magnets on it like Dave mentioned ..stick them all over the thing and let it sit. The HD is usually under the dvd drive so flip it on end with the dvd drive up and stick the speakers magnet on the front of it and a couple on the side. This ain't rocket science bro. :cheers:

Some nerds here have some ideas too..... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=i+want+to+wreck+my+computer+and+get+a+new+one+under+warrenty