Bhq'er on mtv

shogs

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so was he ever on the show or no

Reading threads is over rated. Yea they came but scratch the monday part dec 1st is actually a tuesday. 6pm. I bought a bhq banner, got a shirt, and got 2 shirts from alf but I couldn't wear them or rep the banner because of stupid reasons regarding permission from each and every site sponser. I already got into with the producer a while ago and tried to explain it the best I could before. Pretty much (for instance) if loco didn't give me and mtv signed paperwork saying I could represent the site then he could of sued them. I know he and the other site sponsers wouldn't do that but the producer didn't want to give me the time of day to try and work it all out. Someone flipped there utility quad in my woods so the riding might be a short clip, hopefully atleast a minute or so, but the episode itself should be about 7 minutes. Thanks to everyone whos interested.

i just looked on my guide and on MTV tomorrow at 6pm et its saying "catching up with 16 and pregnant". i thought you were a dudeyelrotflmao.gif

X2 my guide says teh same thing, and mtv2 is fantasy factory.

But im a broke ass and dont pay for MTV. so if this ever does air, someone please tivo that shit and put it on youtube for me!!!

Please and Thanks :)

Yea your guides aren't lying. Mtv calls me 2 fucking days ago and tells me there going to reschedule it. I had called 20 people that I told telling them to not be waiting for it to come on and it slipped my mind not to write it on here. Sorry I forgot to update you guys. I know I look like a jackass saying its gonna be on then saying it isn't, but I am really at there mercy. Well, i'll just put it this way, mtv doesn't give a shit about me.(atleast I said that from the beginning) Lol. With that said, i'll update you guys on when it really is going to air. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...