BansheeHQ Premier account [POLL]

Lee

Would you be interested in pay-based Premier account?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pondering an idea. And guys (and gals), I need to know if this is something most of you would be interested in. I am considering creating a Premier Members account area where you could log in, and see Microfiche, special downloads, special deals from our vendors, and what we feel is great, a "your_forum_name@bansheehq.com" email address (with excellent Virus and Spam blocking built in.).

The fee would be on a yearly basis, prepay. My goal is to be able to provide as much cool stuff to all of you as I can, but, it all takes funding and it all takes time. With a premier account I would be able to do just that... So that you can get more out of the HQ than just these great forums and classifieds.

Please take the poll and let me know what you all think!!

Thanks,

-Lee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would have to have quite a bit of worthwhile stuff. cause the site is already awesome and you can get all the info you need. and planetsand offers email for free so you'd have to come up with a few things that would be worth paying for.

But is planet sand as cool as the HQ? :)

I bet planet sand doesn't offer exceptional Spam/Virus blocking included, that you don't have to install on your pc.

I'll be working on some cool features that will make the premium account worthwhile.

Any ideas, please let me know either through PM, AIM, ICQ, MSN IM, Email, or this thread.

Thanks!

-Lee