BansheeHQ Premier account [POLL]

Lee

Would you be interested in pay-based Premier account?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 386 laptop!!!! You have to go into setup to tell it that it has a hard drive in there so it will boot up. Get this, it is a 64 mb hard drive...... I love that thing. Black and white monitor. No windows!!!! ALL DOS!!!!!!!! I also have a 386 and a 486 DX2/66 at my parents house. They are the only computers I own. LMAO!! I refuse to even boot them up anymore....... :shock: Any buyers???????

You hacker!!

:D

Hey, I know how to really juice these things up!!! They call me......

Morpheus.... :roll: :twisted:

Honestly the computers that run my shop are 2 laptops that are 10 years old. I think they are Pentium II 386. They were over $3,000 new. The computer in the office used to be a Pentium II 486 tower until 2 years ago. LOL. We upgraded with a Pentium III laptop about 4 years ago and a new HP for the office. We still have those 2 Pentium II's though. They have been taken apart and cleaned with an airhose I don't know how many times.

The computers on the machines are even older. One machine is a Fanuc System 10 from 1986 and the other 2 are Fanuc System 5 from 1978. hehe. I'm so damn poor I can't afford a boot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of.