New Arched Ladder Design Swingarms

Stellar Performance

I am now offering Arched Ladder Bar design Swing Arms. I have been asked by my clients for some time now so I finally got off my a$$. The one pictured is a Banshee +12 No Link Design. The Link Style will look a little different, but still look killer. I will be offering these for Banshee, YFZ450 (04-08), TRX450R and TRX250R. I hope to have my jigs together for LT-R450 and Raptor 700 and 660 fairly soon. Of coarse each model bike will have slightly different flow due to shock placement, etc. You can contact myself or Andy at M&M ATV for pricing.

PICT0676.jpg

PICT0677.jpg

PICT0678.jpg

PICT0679.jpg

PICT0680.jpg

PICT0681.jpg

PICT0682.jpg

I can build them to take some abuse. The one pictured is for drag setup using a no link shock. It is very light. I havent done a layout for a shorter link style, but give me a little time and I will post up a pic of what a link style will look like.

These swingarms are not cheap to build. They retail for 575.00 in a bare finish. I should have the pricing back from my chromer today or tomorrow.