SOlstice led lights and helmet light

Snopczynski

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I call eficient lighting. Good work dude.

I bought a set of Hella called celis (they have a ring inside them that is used as low scale )

I will post some picks as soon as my bike is back from my mechanic.

Thanks, so far everything has worked great with no problems.

I might be going too far. I don't like having lights in the stock locations. I want to put either the 4" S4100 or the 6" S6100 in the nose. There is plenty of room between the a arms and the I have a desert style bumper, that are is open. I was thinking a Euro beam down there and maybe a flood on the bars or the helmet. How much can you get the 4" or 6" for?

$395.00 for the S4100, and $595.00 for the S6100.

You can bridge the solstice lights like I have together and hook em for multiple lights if you desire. They have a universal mounting sytem that will mount to all 4 sides of the lights. If you have a 7/8" tube down there, you can mount singles on the tube with their bar mounting system. The light also quick releases out of the mount.

Linked Solstice lights

Handlebar and helmet mount

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally uploaded the pics from my last riding trip. They're definitely bright though; everyone side or rearview mirrors hated riding in front of me haha. The only thing that would make the setup better would be to put a spot on the handlebars (or helmet like snop did).

On a side note, with just a dc conversion and no battery, they worked great. Just turn the idle up slightly at night.

This is the only pic I remembered to take of the lights. It's in total pitch black and slightly uphill. I'll grab one tonight out in the yard.

solsticelights.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna bump this back up, I lost all the PM's we had back and forth awhile back when the site switched over Snop. If you get a chance could you get me a total price of a setup to do 1 euro, 1 spot, and a wiring harness to run these off one of the re-chargeable battery packs.

I'm wanting a setup that is completely modular and this seems like the best way to go. I don't run a bumper so I'm thinking about taking an old stocker and setting it up where the lights will mount on it and hold the battery pack. Either that, or do they make a stud mount for these? I've got holes drilled in the stock light locations. The higher mounting point might be better. Thanks man