Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

YFZ VS. Banshee

<a href="

target="_blank">

YFZ VS. Banshee

<a href="

target="_blank">

YFZ VS. A Triple. Watch the triple jump the light, and the YFZ still runs him down.

<a href="

target="_blank">

So needless to say. You can make YFZ's very fast if you choose to do so.

the first banshee was a 350 cub (or maybe 4mm cub i cant remember), the second a 10mm cheetah, the triple is a 750 or so on a heavy chassis. the yfz is a stock stroke, stock bore, stock head, stock cam. with a lockup/override and portwork with spray. it was his "medium shot" of nitrous that got him up over the 104mph mark. i have some vids somewhere of some bigger motor yfz's that only trap 75 or so.. if not i can record some more.

the 3.29 was ran with a 20mm on nitrous.

• 4 months later...

the 3rd. video sure looks like a polaris scrambler running the right lane.

it is a scrambler, with a polaris sno mo motor(from wt i rem) and it has run in the high 5's before, the other two banshees he races in the vids r obviously not running r set up to full potential. but there is no doubt that craigs nos 450 is fast and has a great set up that really works for him. And to this day its only getting faster.

i would rather a fast 4 stroke because fast banshees are every where.

Ima build a fast 4 stroke with at least 70hp.....one day. hp for hp the 4 stroke should win. TQ!!!!

As for the asphalt comment, dont for get the sub 1.5x 60 foots :) That's gotta feel violent and sooo good!

Edited by RagunCajun