yfz450 vs banshee

4strokekilla1987

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this pic of my old 450. 450's and banshee's run pretty close "bolt on for bolt on" till you get above a 75hp shee then the banshee starts to shine. Maybe after the 450 has 20+ years of R&D it will be a different story but for now both with everything done to them you can the banshee wins every time.

brianandcam.jpg

drag1redfred.jpg

Edited by yfzdunejumper

Ok lets put it this way then if each have a 10k budget who would be faster

Both have stock bikes to start out with and the price of the bike isn't included in that 10K...

banshee..all day long.

For 10K you could build a nice 14 to 18mm DM or Twister bike no YFZ could touch....(Unless you get into street bike motors, etc.)

YFZ based motor vs. banshee based motor, no comparison.

Guys I saw the 1/8 mile drags and I just have to say what a Fag way to race ATV's. This things were meant for the dirt. Racing on assssphalt completely eliminates the unpredictability of the sand and rider experience. Thumbs down in my opinion.

Strap 100 plus HP between your legs, hit the traps well over 100 MPH and tell me all about it being so predictable and the lack of rider experience needed to handle it...

Strap 100 plus HP between your legs, hit the traps well over 100 MPH and tell me all about it being so predictable and the lack of rider experience needed to handle it...

Dave, I would like to add to your reply, but it wouldn't be very nice! I'm sure the member is trying to stir the pot with his comment. Here's a little clue for him, All Terrain Vehicles(ATV's).

Dave, I would like to add to your reply, but it wouldn't be very nice! I'm sure the member is trying to stir the pot with his comment. Here's a little clue for him, All Terrain Vehicles(ATV's).

While I'll admit...running a stocker down the track is not as much fun as being on dirt, what we do is a LOT different.

Guys I saw the 1/8 mile drags and I just have to say what a Fag way to race ATV's. This things were meant for the dirt. Racing on assssphalt completely eliminates the unpredictability of the sand and rider experience. Thumbs down in my opinion.

dude,the repair and mod forum is on the other page,cause you have no clue what your talking about....

Its quite obvious that you own a 4 poke, banshee's were ment to drag, on dunes, asphalt and dirt. Down in miami we dont have the luxary of dirt nor dune so we use asphalt. i would love to see you just launch on aspahlt and then say its predictable we can tell you have never tryed it.