UFC 101

popa_top2000

Did anyone watch UFC 101 Saturday night? Man Silva is the shit, he was just playing with Forest and on top of that he knocked him down and tried to help him back up. Silva is my favorite fighter so it was a good night. Alot of people wanted Silva to get his ass whooped by Forest but obviously didnt happen the dude is not human.

I was happy with BJ's performance. He came to that fight ready to go. Now maybe people will quit talkin so much shit about him. It seems like everyone forgot he is the light weight champ just because he lost to GSP in the WW division.

terrible fights except the last 2.

BJ came to fight, but in all reality there was no way kenny was winning that fight. BJ has every advantage standing or on the ground. kenny has improved a great deal since TUF, but BJ is on a whole other level. their fight clearly showed it. next, BJ will dismantle diego, as he has little to no chance as well.

silva needs to stay at lhw. there is no competition for him at mw. only issue is that he will fight and beat anyone except machida. he has openly stated that he will not fight machida due to them being training partners and friends.

I think diego would take bj.

Forest gave up after that little jab silva knocked him down with. and then ran back to his room to cry. I don't like silva but he looked damn good.

And it was good to see ken flo tap.

Rest of the fights were shit.

i cant fuckin believe what he did to forest... my god

like joe said "no offense to forest, i love the guy, but this is the most embarrassing knockout weve ever seen"..although i think that shot to the chin a minute earlier is what fucked him up, they said it dislocated his jaw thats why he ran out after, silva is amazing, its like he could see the future and exactly what was going to happen before it happened, dodged every single punch with his hands at his waist.. god i fuckin hate him.. i wana see machida flying knee him the fuck out, fuck silva, if he sweeps the LHW division im gona slit my wrists

florian is a fag

even though he didnt fight, brock is of course a fag too

if anyone didnt see em, best place ive found on the internet to watch free fights, always dependable www.mmashare.com

also who thinks fedor is dodging the ufc? i do..

pound for pound best fighter in the world my ass... how?

to be the best you must fight the best, over and over, and win

he fights leftovers

i dont see how fedor at 6 foot 230 chubby pounds, is going to compete with a real heavyweight like brock tippin in at 280 solid muscle on fight day i bet.. no way.. his only chance is to knock brock out with some wild punch, i doubt it though, i fuckin hate brock, but i dont think fedor has a chance.. id even liek to see Mir VS fedor.. but fedor is a bitch runnin .. daana threw all sorts of money at him to make sure it wasnt just the money being the issue.. hes dodging

he fights leftovers

i dont see how fedor at 6 foot 230 chubby pounds, is going to compete with a real heavyweight like brock tippin in at 280 solid muscle on fight day i bet.. no way.. his only chance is to knock brock out with some wild punch, i doubt it though, i fuckin hate brock, but i dont think fedor has a chance.. id even liek to see Mir VS fedor.. but fedor is a bitch runnin .. daana threw all sorts of money at him to make sure it wasnt just the money being the issue.. hes dodging

you obviously have not followed fedor throughout his career..and ufc does not want to sponsor fedors org. M-1..fedor would destroy brock..and dana did not throw all sorts of money at him he wasnt even at the meeting last week when fedor was looking for a org. to fight for..hes on showtimes org. because they will sponsor M-1...and just to let you know..fedor has already beaten a man much much bigger than lesnar..hong man choi....how about you get educated in mma all over the world other than ufc you retarded dick...fedor is the GREATEST heavyweight EVER..and IMO ufc is dodging fedor..think about it..if fedor would come to ufc and destroy lesnar in the way he has everyone else..there goes ufcs money train lesnar..there are no good or great heavyweights on showtime or in the ufc fedor will continue to dominate and eventually when lesnar gains a lot more exp when he has a SLIGHT chance of beating fedor then fedor will get signed

lesnar is by far not the money train for ufc.

GSP and Silva are the money trains. Especially after lesnars last fight he lost alot of fans.

And if fedor came over and destroyed lesnar which I don't think will happen. Then fedor would be right were he left off as tippy top dog and he would bring in the money for ufc. It would be win win for ufc.

GSP and Silva are the money trains. Especially after lesnars last fight he lost alot of fans.

And if fedor came over and destroyed lesnar which I don't think will happen. Then fedor would be right were he left off as tippy top dog and he would bring in the money for ufc. It would be win win for ufc.

I agree with you 100%. Lesnar is not the money train for the UFC. If Fedor would come to the UFC and run through the field then there would be no doubt hes the best, until then hes not. Its not going to hurt the UFC if someone comes in to beat Lesnar. I guess Fedor will fight where the Russian mob tells him, like on dumbass showtime.

On another note I would like Silva to stay 205. It does suck that he said he wouldn't fight Machida, I know I would love to see that fight and I'm sure alot of other people would too. I have followed Silva since hes been in the UFC so I am a big fan. I am also a Forest fan but damn I can't believe he did that to Forest. Forest is a tough dude I never though he would get dominated like that.

you obviously have not followed fedor throughout his career..and ufc does not want to sponsor fedors org. M-1..fedor would destroy brock..and dana did not throw all sorts of money at him he wasnt even at the meeting last week when fedor was looking for a org. to fight for..hes on showtimes org. because they will sponsor M-1...and just to let you know..fedor has already beaten a man much much bigger than lesnar..hong man choi....how about you get educated in mma all over the world other than ufc you retarded dick...fedor is the GREATEST heavyweight EVER..and IMO ufc is dodging fedor..think about it..if fedor would come to ufc and destroy lesnar in the way he has everyone else..there goes ufcs money train lesnar..there are no good or great heavyweights on showtime or in the ufc fedor will continue to dominate and eventually when lesnar gains a lot more exp when he has a SLIGHT chance of beating fedor then fedor will get signed

your an idiot if he did come in and dominate he would become a money train like gsp and silva are and you cant say he is the best he hasnt fought lesner (im not a fan of lesnar dont get me wrong i would be all for him getting wrecked) but because he and the ufc cant come to a contract agreement we wont know if he is the best or not tell he joins the ufc and as for beating bigger guys so what that doesnt mean he can take lesnar you retard

I think diego would take bj.

Forest gave up after that little jab silva knocked him down with. and then ran back to his room to cry. I don't like silva but he looked damn good.

And it was good to see ken flo tap.

Rest of the fights were shit.

nah, BJ will stomp diego too. there is nowhere that diego is better than BJ.

forrest didnt give up. he was already rocked. he had been knocked down 2 times and i would bet money he was already out on his feet before that jab ever hit him.

he fights leftovers

fedor is controlled by his management. he does what they say. also, fedor has interest in m1 global. thats why fedor and the ufc will never happen. ufc isnt going to let someone else co-promote and reap benefits from what the ufc has made.

in all reality, fedor would most likely walk through brock. sure brock is big, quick and has power, but fedor has fought a shortage of those types of guys. id love to see the fight, but itll never happen.

you are part right and part wrong. neither is dodging either.. they just cant come to an agreement based on the co promotion of m1 global. thats really it.

youre right, lesnar is NOT the money train. guys like chuck, randy, gsp and forrest still have greater drawing power than brock. its not too far off though. brock has more and more followers all the time.

I agree with you 100%. Lesnar is not the money train for the UFC. If Fedor would come to the UFC and run through the field then there would be no doubt hes the best, until then hes not. Its not going to hurt the UFC if someone comes in to beat Lesnar. I guess Fedor will fight where the Russian mob tells him, like on dumbass showtime.

On another note I would like Silva to stay 205. It does suck that he said he wouldn't fight Machida, I know I would love to see that fight and I'm sure alot of other people would too. I have followed Silva since hes been in the UFC so I am a big fan. I am also a Forest fan but damn I can't believe he did that to Forest. Forest is a tough dude I never though he would get dominated like that.

fedor is the #1 HW in the world. you cant deny that. just because he hasnt fought brock means nothing. he would most likely walk through brock with no problems.

i agree silva should stay at 205. he cant be touched at 185 and most likely not even at 205. like you said, the problem is machida.

your an idiot if he did come in and dominate he would become a money train like gsp and silva are and you cant say he is the best he hasnt fought lesner (im not a fan of lesnar dont get me wrong i would be all for him getting wrecked) but because he and the ufc cant come to a contract agreement we wont know if he is the best or not tell he joins the ufc and as for beating bigger guys so what that doesnt mean he can take lesnar you retard

you are fuckin ignorant.. do us all a favor and just stop posting in this thread.

I agree with tyler on almost everything. I think fedor is the best heavywieght out there but I think he needs to come to the UFC and fight the other top fighters in the world to solidify that he is the best. No one can argue and say that the UFC doesnt have some of the best fighters in the world. And with guys like Mir,lesnar,etc, one of them might have fedors card. You never know, anything can happen thats why I want fedor to make the switch but like tyler said they cant come to an agreement. Its too bad

hong man choi hahahahahah.. shut up .. retard, i hope that was a joke

"get educated in mma" haha..

why am i retarded dick?

this is exactly why i left banshee hq.. douche bags like you

this is what fedor fans do,, over and over "fedor is the greatest ever" ... and the sentence stops there

ufc is dodging fedor? are you serious?

i hope you dont believe all that shit you just spewed

about him walking through brock .. i duno.. i fuckin hate brock more than anyone out there.. but i cannot deny his speed and strength , hes a fuckin moron but his wrestling ability and strength/speed is apparently hard to overcome.. although couture gave him a MUCH better fight than mirs pathetic last performance

fedors biggest win is what.. the knockout of tim silvia? tim silvia is a fuckin bum !

yea hes faught some good people and devastates them,, but how long betwene each fight? whens the last time he had some real competiion, how many years ago? if it was a pick to who i wanted to hangout with or who i liekd better, its fedor hands down, the guy is fuckin bad ass, but i duno...

just like i love forest.. i hate when i think someone i like is gona lose, but the short time the silva VS griffin was on, i was covering my eyes, i knew he was gona get devastated i just couldnt bare to watch

same thing.. i think fedor is awesome, but i just cant see him beating brock unless he lands a couple wild punches.. brock sucked up a nice elbow and knee from mir and looked pretty unphazed.. so he might be able to take some punishment, who knows after all im just a "retarded dick"

anyway,if someone was callin me out, over and over and over, despite my management or whatever, if i thought i was the best in the world, and people were questioning me,, id do something about it to shut them up ! fedor needs to step up and hire ned management if thats what it takes, prove to us all that hes the greatest, i hope he is, i hope he knows out brock, but i wouldnt bet any money on it

Edited by Michael Jackson