UFC 101

popa_top2000

Fedor is the best HW...period.

With some more experience, Brock may get to his level...but he's not there yet.

A striker like Fedor in his prime would rock Brock.

However...if Brock got him on the ground, 280 lbs laying on you is tough, period. Ask Mir, ask Randy.

Dana is a smart business man. That's what this is, a business. He will not co-promote, period.

He has already said he'd agree to just about anything to get Fedor into the UFC, but he will not co-promote.

I don't blame him. UFC is bigger...why should he hold M1's hand for something he helped to build.

I don't think either is ducking the other, I think Fedor's management is a little too greedy...and unfortunately, the only ones suffering is the fans.

I don't think there's an MMA fan that doesn't want to see Fedor vs. Brock...but like Fedor vs. Randy, I just don't ever see it happening.

MJ...you never left. Like a 12 year old at the neverland ranch...you were always there in the corner.

I don't see a single worth while fight in the HW division right now for Brock...

I think Brock was trying to go WWE in the UFC, and after him pissing in a multimillion dollar sponsor's cheerios (Bud Light) Dana put him in his place.

So much, part of his apology included him showcasing a bud light and saying he's gonna drink it.

Dana has a leash on him, if he wanted the UFC to be the WWE, he would've put Mike Tyson in a fight.

He's bascially going to let Kimbo Joke take his bumps on UF, then if he earns it...a showdown with Brock.

If you want to talk about a joke...there you go... Kimbo Glass Jaw. There's more to an MMA fight than a heavy hand, he found that out pretty quick.

mmascraps.com has good fight videos after the events as well.

Dana is a hell of a business man.The Kimbo Slice shit is what Im talking about. Its slowly becoming less about skill and more about image. Trust me, the moves Dana makes are like that of Vince.Another example is the on going soap opera that he has with his fighters.He likes Tito he doesnt like Tito ect ect..

Its all good business,but sooner than later the image of these fighters are going to trump their ability to the point where we get to watch a backyard bully who got beat by a HOMO fight, cuz of his image.

Sad