Prepare to be excited...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are nice heavy shirts. they are gildan brand. i dont really wanna throw someones name on there without permission you know?

im not sure who else to get anyway..

I would not put anyones name on the shirt that does not support the HQ. Pay up of GTFO...

Idea is nice. I have to agree with everyone and put Bhq by itself on the front with a nice large font. Not sure what colors you plan on having, But if you make grey I'll for sure take a xxl. Also, ever thought about pullover hoodies?

Sponsors on the back for sure, like dajogejr said maybe a "better graphic" for the front. I will take 3 when the time comes.

Question...for us trail guys are you offering long sleeves or all T-shirts? Tree branches, vines and rocks across the arms suck. Color options? Just my 2cents.

Edited by krss144

not a big fan of the silhouette. or i would have bought a grip of the stickers. you need a real banshee pic if you want to sell some shirts. i got no problem ordering 4 or more to support the site, fast, az, jd, and the other site sponsors.

OK...I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but I don't sugar coat anything Tyler.

Get rid of the banshee silhouette for banshee HQ.

It looks gay, like a 5 year old cut it out of his coloring book.

IF it was a better graphic, I'd say keep it...it's not.

All you need is Banshee HQ. Concentrate on some killer Font for the site name.

Under the site name, include "All Banshees, All The Time"

I like the rest with sponsors, I was going to ask about Chariot....I'm pretty sure you're not going to hear any arguments from him on the shirt.

Isn't Tim Wibble (AZCUSTOMS or Stellar Performance) a sponsor too?

Not as of yet Dave. But thanks for thinking about me :blush:

not a big fan of the silhouette. or i would have bought a grip of the stickers. you need a real banshee pic if you want to sell some shirts. i got no problem ordering 4 or more to support the site, fast, az, jd, and the other site sponsors.

X2

Know you work hard on these, but a real pic of your bike would look great or just the HQ logo.

Kinda hard to make everybody happy though, Good luck with em!

I'm in for an XL, any color that ain't gay :biggrin: Pink=gay Purple=gay Black, Gray with grease/premix oil spatter or White with bloodstains=not gay :evil: +1 on tha long sleeve, I'd prolly get one of each if that was the case.

OK...I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but I don't sugar coat anything Tyler.

Get rid of the banshee silhouette for banshee HQ.

It looks gay, like a 5 year old cut it out of his coloring book.

IF it was a better graphic, I'd say keep it...it's not.

All you need is Banshee HQ. Concentrate on some killer Font for the site name.

Under the site name, include "All Banshees, All The Time"

I like the rest with sponsors, I was going to ask about Chariot....I'm pretty sure you're not going to hear any arguments from him on the shirt.

Isn't Tim Wibble (AZCUSTOMS or Stellar Performance) a sponsor too?

ok ill scrap the bike pic. i could do a bike pic, but then wed have to pick one and that might be even harder..

no hes not.. i been tryin to get him to step up to the plate!!

chariot has still not replied back. do they have a logo? ive never seen one. someone give me their logo and ill add them on the shirt.

Thats sick, Ill take 4 large shirts when u get em done!

tight bro..

I would not put anyones name on the shirt that does not support the HQ. Pay up of GTFO...

fuck no..

Idea is nice. I have to agree with everyone and put Bhq by itself on the front with a nice large font. Not sure what colors you plan on having, But if you make grey I'll for sure take a xxl. Also, ever thought about pullover hoodies?

hoodies and long sleeves will come after these t shirts..

got ya. im scrappin the bike thing.

That pretty much defeats the entire purpose :blink:

tim!!!!! id LOVE to get your name on these..

X2

Know you work hard on these, but a real pic of your bike would look great or just the HQ logo.

Kinda hard to make everybody happy though, Good luck with em!

its all good.. sounds like i need to scrap the bike on there and i think you guys are right. ive done a couple different ones and it looks better with out it.

What? I thought you were a sponsor. Come into the light Tim.....

kevin, talk him into it!!!