Got a big article in Cycle USA.

congrats tyler.

seems like you becoming famous now, take a bow :biggrin:

thanks james. famous, nah not really.. when i start bangin megan fox then you can call me famous. :biggrin:

i wanna check out the video is it posted. . .

Holy Shit, can I have your autograph ???? LOL.. J/K

That was an awesome Vid and congrats on the record breaking run, congrats on the magazine write up / pic also.

hahaha send me your boxers and ill autograph them.. thanks man.

Tell the truth, we inspire you don't we? Good job Tyler, do you feel as one when you board that rocket?

Looks as though things are running pretty smoothly for you lately, women, records, ect.

haha yea, you guys frustrate the hell out of me causing me to take it out on the hill. :biggrin:

things seem to be going well.. i guess the sun shines even on a dogs ass some days.

THATS BADASS!! But, you need a front number plate made! :)

i saw that shit.. looks good.. can you do 83 side to side instead of top to bottom??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks james. famous, nah not really.. when i start bangin Megan Fox then you can call me famous. :biggrin:

That dipshit from Beverly Hills 902whatever was banging her, and I would not really call him famous, so you you have a chance.

For inspiration

post-29139-1247711552_thumb.jpg

Good job man

Congrats. That has to feel good.

yea its pretty cool.. until a couple years ago no one in these districts took the atvs seriously. they were just a big joke. my brother and i started running the series pulling fast times and a few people started taking notice. its about time we get some recognition.

congrats ,tyler....

i thought maybe u'd be rep a bansheehq shirt while u ride. but o well ... :biggrin: lol

they wont let us ride in t shirts.. :down: assholes.. ha.

That dipshit from Beverly Hills 902whatever was banging her, and I would not really call him famous, so you you have a chance.

Good job man

i love her.. and yea i know. that dude is a tool. maybe i do have a chance. :biggrin:

damn ,she's so fuckin hot

fuckin a right...

congrats! I know you got to be stoked about all the attentoin your getting for magazines and people. keep up the good riding man and be safe.

its not so much the attention on myself, its atvs as a whole. my brother runs just as fast as i do so we are starting to get people to notice. the reason this is such a big deal is that this has never been done. an atv has NEVER held a hill record in any of the districts here to my knowledge and especially not D23..

Oh yea! something that represents Loco and the HQ, good thinking JD

BTW I love that saw blade rotor, I'll have to have one here soon. You going to the Badlands this next trip?

Let me know what and when you want it and Ill get it knocked out! I don't know if Ill make the badlands trip, we haven't got our group together to talk about it yet. Nicks bike might be too pretty for the badlands now, LOL.. Ill chime in on the thread when I get some details!

thanks james. famous, nah not really.. when i start bangin megan fox then you can call me famous. :biggrin:

hahaha send me your boxers and ill autograph them.. thanks man.

haha yea, you guys frustrate the hell out of me causing me to take it out on the hill. :biggrin:

things seem to be going well.. i guess the sun shines even on a dogs ass some days.

i saw that shit.. looks good.. can you do 83 side to side instead of top to bottom??

I can do anything you want loco, let me know what you want and Ill get it done! Send me a PM bro.

Hey Tyler, Got a question, maybe I missed it somewhere but what does your brother ride? Prolly a Banshee but never know. If he does is he on here? I see you mention your brother hill climbing but never heard what he rides. Figured if he rode a Banshee he would prolly show up on here every now & then, maybe he does???

Just curious!

Hey Tyler, Got a question, maybe I missed it somewhere but what does your brother ride? Prolly a Banshee but never know. If he does is he on here? I see you mention your brother hill climbing but never heard what he rides. Figured if he rode a Banshee he would prolly show up on here every now & then, maybe he does???

Just curious!

yea he does. stclark816 here on the site. rides a black fullbore banshee set up pretty close to mind with a 4mm cub motor. hes got some videos and pictures in images and video sections.