what chain lube?

obny

no idea what the hell factory uses, but i first bought some klotz lube and its gummy and not so good. my bro bought some maxima lube and I think its the best Ive used yet. It dont gum up but keeps a nice lubricant on the chain

Maxima chain wax is the best I've personally used. Just put it on about 10mins before you're going to ride to give it time to setup and it will provide good lubrication without being sticky.

I literally ride where the chain is dragging in the sand all the way up the hill and it will just clean off at the top. Not sticky at all. Good stuff in my book.

Help the NON O-ring chain last for going on 2 years plus how ever old it was when I got it. Oil it before and after every ride and that chain held up better than most O ring chains I've had.

Just got my 05 banshee. doing reutine maintenance. what lube is best for chain? what does facoty use for trans fluid?

We have a farm with some tractors so I always have John Deere Chain and Cable lubricant spray. I use that before every ride. No stickiness but really thick and I never have any gunk on the chain even though I ride thru mud and loose dirt all the time.