BHQ Sticker Colors

Sticker color  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im in the final stage of getting these stickers made up.. trying to see what colors and quantity you guys might want.. so far im thinking yellow, blue, red, pink, silver and possibly a green.. any ideas would be great.. just vote on what color you would like aqnd then how many total you would want. you can also vote for more that one color.

stickers are roughly 4"x6" and will be $7/each shipped. that includes the hit i take on paypal.. fuckers.

the stickers will be cut out in the shape of the bike.

5070_525681693591_108001394_31260462_312

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 in silver bra- by the way got the shirt today looks good my friend I like it

sounds good.. thanks man.. the next batch will be even cooler i think

just so everyone knows, when i say what color do you want, i mean the color of the BHQ inside the picture.. just for clarification!

Would love to put a couple on my expedition the only problem is that all of my windows are tinted and you wouldnt be able to really see the quad. Would there be any chance on doing some with the quad white with colored lettering I think they would look sick and they would really stand out on a tinted rear window. Not that the black aren't bad ass and im not not trying to throw a wrench in the works. I just think alot of people have tinted rear windows in their trucks and suvs and would like the idea. Maybe you should put that in your poll also. As for color since my shee is black and red that would be my pick if I thougt you would be able to see it. Would probably take 2 to 4

Would love to put a couple on my expedition the only problem is that all of my windows are tinted and you wouldnt be able to really see the quad. Would there be any chance on doing some with the quad white with colored lettering I think they would look sick and they would really stand out on a tinted rear window. Not that the black aren't bad ass and im not not trying to throw a wrench in the works. I just think alot of people have tinted rear windows in their trucks and suvs and would like the idea. Maybe you should put that in your poll also. As for color since my shee is black and red that would be my pick if I thougt you would be able to see it. Would probably take 2 to 4

yo dogg, there will be a white outline around the black of the bike.. i did that for people with tinted windows. should show up well. ive seen how itll look on a black shirt, and i think itll work out well.