2008 Yamaha Banshee. Brand new, never ridden.

I bought this Banshee about 18 months ago, planning to keep it in my house as a collectors item. 2006 was the last year the Banshee was available in the USA, but Canada offered the quad for 2007 and 2008. I have the 2008 brand new in the crate in Canada. I have changed my mind and am willing to sell this rare find. If you are serious about purchasing this Banshee, please contact me by email. If I feel you are serious, I will give you my phone number.

SiO2 Dune King.

Motophyllic@gmail.com

post-32693-1243903531_thumb.jpg

post-32693-1243903581_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He doesnt have a real pic cuz he's probably trying to get you to send him money and will make it cheap and then he will supposedly ship it to you free when you pay him for it. Then he'll probably run off with your money. That's why the email address and the whole 1 post he has. you ever heard of him NO, anyone vouch for him NO. I wouldnt trust it at all. He'd probably sell it to you for $3400 shipped or $2800 cuz he's in the military and leaving the country.

I will give you TEN THOUSAND Indonesian Rupiah Dollars!!! Thats right $10,000.00 How can I send you the $$, I NEED this

rare Banshee ASAP!

Douche...

~edited for spelling~

Edited by mdhc500

I bought this Banshee about 18 months ago, planning to keep it in my house as a collectors item. 2006 was the last year the Banshee was available in the USA, but Canada offered the quad for 2007 and 2008. I have the 2008 brand new in the crate in Canada. I have changed my mind and am willing to sell this rare find. If you are serious about purchasing this Banshee, please contact me by email. If I feel you are serious, I will give you my phone number.

SiO2 Dune King.

Motophyllic@gmail.com

I see everyone thinks this is a joke!

I live in New York and have the quad in Canada.

If anyone is interested in buying my Banshee, contact me and we will make arrangements. You pick up the quad and pay for it at the same time, like I'm sure you've done before.

My price is what I paid for it - $9500.00. Do some research on what this bike's MSRP is, add Canadian sales tax, and you may be surprised to see what this bike costs. It is what it is. No foreign Sheik with an oil fortune.

I will give you TEN THOUSAND Indonesian Rupiah Dollars!!! Thats right $10,000.00 How can I send you the $$, I NEED this

rare Banshee ASAP!

Douche...

~edited for spelling~

The 2008 Banshee is not rare by any means. There are hundreds, if not thousands of them in Canada being ridden all the time. Finding one that has never been started, sat on, or scratched is another story. I posted it for sale on this site hoping someone else would appreciate the value of a new quad as opposed to a ridden one. I can't be the only person who thought it would be cool to have the last year of a legend in mint condition.