2008 Yamaha Banshee. Brand new, never ridden.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where are you located? if you read the forum rules you are not supposed to post an ad without stating a price and your location.

I understand there are going to be skeptics. Even I look at my story and it seems shadier than a big oak tree. The thing is, if someone really wants the quad, it exists, and we can manage terms that are comfortable for both of us. I have nothing to hide. The stock photo was easier than driving to Canada to take a "real" picture, which doesn't prove anything other than someone has a picture of a quad. It is brand new and looks exactly as the stock picture depicts.

sio2, your right i bought a 08 and paid that but that was my stupidity, i got 6k from the insurrance when it got stolen, your never gona get what you paid for it, you took it off the lot the lost is on you and you only keep it in the crate for 30 years and it mite be worth a mint but i dont think anyone wants to take that chance any time soon

thats about $5700 in US currency, after tax, duties and transport, it will run around $6500, brand new...

not bad

The bad thing is, when I bought my Banshee, the conversion rate American to Canadian was equal. Now, I hear American is worth more again. I don't know what to do with it. I go out to Glamis now and then. Maybe I'll just keep it for that, or stick to my plan of preserving it. The real reason I bought the quad is because in late 1996, Honda offered the 1987 ATC250R in Canada, but then decided not to let anyone have them. I could have gotten my hands on one of them and would love to have it today. My mistake. This 2008 Banshee reminded me of those days and I bought it spontaneously. Now, I don't really want it so much. I'll see. I'll either dump it, or keep it.

Edited by sio2

im sure there are a few people on here that share your interest in preserving that banshee id like to have an 06 and an 08 new in the crate but $9500 is alot of money for a catchall i mean with the economy not doing so great not many people have 10k laying around to buy an end table but it is cool in theory but thats alot of cash