banshee push rod

Spray some carb cleaner in the rod channel to clean the excess oil away, let it evaporate.I used an old rod that was screwed up, take some gum that you've been chewing on all day and stick it to the old rod and let is sit for a minute. After it sits for a minute it will stay on the old rod instead of coming off in the channel, stick it in the channel and you'll feel it smush against the good rod, hold it there for about 10 seconds and pull it out slowly.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, b/c I am not sure.

Can you pull the actuator arm out of the top of the case and look down the hole at the tip of the rod to see if it is rounded like Belli is talking about? Might save you the trouble shooting on if it is stuck or not.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, b/c I am not sure.

Can you pull the actuator arm out of the top of the case and look down the hole at the tip of the rod to see if it is rounded like Belli is talking about? Might save you the trouble shooting on if it is stuck or not.

:thumbsup:

Just pull the actuator and see if its shroomed. if it is ANY at all you have to split the cases or accidently break it throught the acuator side of the case :banghead:

• 4 weeks later...

here's what i did, Unhook the cdi and stator, take the actuator arm out and take a long screwdriver and push the rod all the way through tp the stator side. Now stick a screwdriver in the actuator hole so that it touches the top of the rod. Take a small welding rod and set the welder to a low setting. Need to use a 7018 rod. attach the groud to the screwdriver and very carefully insert the welding rod till it comes in contact to pushrod. it will stick and as soon it does turn welder off. you should be able to pull all of it out. It worked for me fine.