favorite UFC fighter

xTHUNDERCATx

wanderlei silva used to be pretty bad in his day. id say hes my fav of all time.

hes still a beast..rampage got lucky with that ko...i hate how they were all like he avenged his losses..hell no he didnt wanderleri tore him up TWICE in devastating fashion, beat him down mentally and physically

Fedor is not in the UFC. He is untested against A1 talent.

Current Fav UFC fighter: Clay the carpenter Guida

All time fav: Randy the natural Couture.

Some guys who are fun to watch: Keith Jardin, Chris Lytle, Frank Mir.

Edited by jugriggs

Fedor is not in the UFC. He is untested against A1 talent.

Current Fav UFC fighter: Clay the carpenter Guida

All time fav: Randy the natural Couture.

Some guys who are fun to watch: Keith Jardin, Chris Lytle, Frank Mir.

i just noticed..UFC in the title soooorryyy lol UFC is kinda over-rated anyway so accept my post plz lol

chuck THE ICE MAN lidell for sure is my favorite and ive always liked him since i first saw him fight.. he has a good style..

most hated would have to be kimbo slice.. hes SUPER OVERATED and the only reson he looks tuff on youtube is cuz he pays totally untrained and unconditioned fighters to loose to make him look good ...

rampage jackson is also prety good.. probly my 2nd fav but i think when he faught lidell last the reff called it too early and chuck was fine

IMO :biggrin:

What the hell is wrong with Mike the count? This guy needs to go ahead and pierce his right ear and start cross dressing. I hope somebody else is watching this homo on the ultimate fighter. It was nice to see Bispbing throw a fit after his little bitch punked out on the third round. What a little bitch I am pumped to see Hendo knock this clown out.

As far as a favorite goes I am a big fan of Frank Edgar and the Clay Guida they both come with it every time. I would have to say Guida takes it though for his fight with Roger the American that sports a mex flag Huerta that I think would have to be my favorite fight even though he lost it was a sick fight.

Edited by billybobby

chuck THE ICE MAN lidell for sure is my favorite and ive always liked him since i first saw him fight.. he has a good style..

most hated would have to be kimbo slice.. hes SUPER OVERATED and the only reson he looks tuff on youtube is cuz he pays totally untrained and unconditioned fighters to loose to make him look good ...

rampage jackson is also prety good.. probly my 2nd fav but i think when he faught lidell last the reff called it too early and chuck was fine

IMO :biggrin:

i dont like liddell him shamrock and ortiz are my 3 least favorite fighter i couldnt put them in order i cant stand any one of them