Would Warrior fenders fit on banshee?

ok so the other day i was staring at these 1992 yamaha warrior rear fenders, and i realized that they look exactly like the rear fullbores that they make for the banshee's. My question is will the fit on the banshee without making any modifications?? I got the fenders for free so yeah....want to do something "unique" with them. If you guys say it works they i will try them on today and take a couple of pics.

ok so the other day i was staring at these 1992 yamaha warrior rear fenders, and i realized that they look exactly like the rear fullbores that they make for the banshee's. My question is will the fit on the banshee without making any modifications?? I got the fenders for free so yeah....want to do something "unique" with them. If you guys say it works they i will try them on today and take a couple of pics.

Never tried...but if you HAVE them, can't you just lay them on there and check the holes and see if it seats properly(on the frame)??? Also, make sure your seat will lock down!!

even putting warrior grips on your banshee would make it suck worse than anything i can think of.

fuck warriors, and no fenders at all would be better than warrior fenders.

lol

im kidding but really not. i just think warriors blow so hard that it makes me mad. i'd rather ride a blaster with no brakes or a fucking kawi bayou with one fucking gear....

just hate them

hope my ranting helps!!!!

even putting warrior grips on your banshee would make it suck worse than anything i can think of.

fuck warriors, and no fenders at all would be better than warrior fenders.

lol

im kidding but really not. i just think warriors blow so hard that it makes me mad. i'd rather ride a blaster with no brakes or a fucking kawi bayou with one fucking gear....

just hate them

hope my ranting helps!!!!

LOL i know how you feel about the fucking piece of shit warriors. :beer: But you have to agree that the rear fender of the warrior looks like the fullbore rear for the banshee. Only thing that kicks ass about the warrior is their rear fender :evil:. everything else deserves to be >>>>> :shoothead:

IT all started with my son getting a Warrior given by his aunt. Then he bought a blastee for a hundred bucks, needed some, OK, lots of work. Chased him thru trails at Bull Gap last summer, lots of fun. Now he bought a Shee for a grand, needs a 'lil work, Ok lots, that's why I'm on here. Years ago I used a 185 atc to chase him on his yz 80. Actually it started with an old RM 50, try teaching a ten yr old on a five speed man. clutch. Still got it and ride it LOL. Rather have a warrior than nothing. TWO STROKES RULE!! Screw the greenie weenies!!

it will probably fit but you will probably have to cut the battery box out of it. and probably have to drill new holes b/c im almost positive the seat on a warrior is shorter.plus it is gunna look REALLY FUCKIN GAY and cheesy with a kinda square shaped front end and round shaped rears. if you want fullbores spend the money and get the full set. dont be a redneck

it will probably fit but you will probably have to cut the battery box out of it. and probably have to drill new holes b/c im almost positive the seat on a warrior is shorter.plus it is gunna look REALLY FUCKIN GAY and cheesy with a kinda square shaped front end and round shaped rears. if you want fullbores spend the money and get the full set. dont be a redneck

I dont want to be a redneck its just that i dont have 600 do waste on a fullbore when I need rims,cool head, and radiator