duel pingle

having a problem with my 30 mm carbs running dry. happens every time i keep it hammered through all 6. saw this pingel on ebay for about 90 bucks and wondering if will help my problem. Sounds good, twice as much fuel right?Anybody ever had the problem with these? NEED TO DO SOMETHING FAST GOING RIDING SOON! Any help would be appreciated. thanks

thanks for all your responses, i'll check the vent tube tomorrow , and drill it out. hope that works. I 'll let you know the results soon. thanks again

motor is all stock , just bolt ons. doesnt make sense for bowls to run dry but i'll try this first then look into getting the pingel.

Edited by 2strokeme

motor is all stock , just bolt ons. doesnt make sense for bowls to run dry

There is no way a stock motor sucks that much gas. Take out your fuel valve and check the filter screen. If you run an inline filter, toss it. Do you have a breather tube on the gas cap with a vent valve. The vent valves can get blocked and slow down the fuel flow to the carbs

motor is all stock , just bolt ons. doesnt make sense for bowls to run dry

There is no way a stock motor sucks that much gas. Take out your fuel valve and check the filter screen. If you run an inline filter, toss it. Do you have a breather tube on the gas cap with a vent valve. The vent valves can get blocked and slow down the fuel flow to the carbs

No sir, im not running a filter or vented cap. I completely gutted the cap, and still have same problem. next is to drill out the hole, i'll let you know

thanks

No sir, im not running a filter or vented cap. I completely gutted the cap, and still have same problem. next is to drill out the hole, i'll let you know

thanks

Idk why but mine bogs down after i hold it wide open in 6th it starts boging a off and on like its runnin outa fule. posibly same problem you think? i am ported and 20 over along with 34mm keihn carbs and v force 3 reeds?

so it kinda craps out while holding it wide open in 6th? cuz thats what mine dose also

honestly just because its bogging doesnt mean its not getting fuel due to supply..... could be a jetting issue. I agree that a stock motor shouldnt have fuel supply issues if your screnn, vent etc are working properly. I have a stock motor with a pingel just because i had issues with my fuel lines kinking (aftermarket lines) so i got a pingel, i love it and it will supply the needs when you do go bigger.... and yes you will go bigger.... just my .02