new banners i installed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look good, we needed a change from the older ones.

Maybe I'll try to scan through the forums and locate some FT/TT pictures and throw one together...

And thanks Tyler :beer:

Edited by Dinner

They seem a little narrow to me, but I do have a 20" widescreen hd monitor so idk if they fit better on your screens :shrug: ...other than that they look sweet.

Hmm, as far as I know they have always been 785ish pixels wide. Your 20" will make them look smaller since the entire web page itself will probably be wider on that screen. Also depends on the Resolution you are viewing the screen at as well as what the screen is capable of. You are probably viewing at, or around 1680 X 1050 resolution (I'm guessing) so they will seem smaller compared to other lower resolution / smaller screens.

The higher the resolution of your monitor (more Pixels X Pixels), the smaller a set size banner will look for you. Like 785 wide Pixel banner on a 1024 X 768 resolution screen will look huge, being as it's almost the full width of the screen. Switch over to a higher resolution (like 1680 X 1050 lets say) and your not even at half the width of the screen with 785 Pixels.

Hope that is not too confusing! :laugh:

Edited by Dinner

i think you suck because you didnt add the one i made with your girl on it and you fucked up the code because now when you click on the banner it opens a new window instead of going directly to the main forum page. oh, and fuck your contest :evil:

a. the one with my ex-bitch on it doesnt show up in that banner thread anymore..

b. i didnt write the code asshole..

c. fuck your website!

a. the one with my ex-bitch on it doesnt show up in that banner thread anymore..

b. i didnt write the code asshole..

c. fuck your website!

well im glad to see you finally came out of the closet and it has nothing to do with "writing code" hqtard