tan and even more jacked!

locogato11283

haha, just fuckin with ya.. no pics right now..

i was weighing in at 193 at the beginning of february.. down to 178 now and getting ripped as fuck. been hittin abs hard and they have come through way more than they ever have.

anyone else cuttin down for summer?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, just fuckin with ya.. no pics right now..

i was weighing in at 193 at the beginning of february.. down to 178 now and getting ripped as fuck. been hittin abs hard and they have come through way more than they ever have.

anyone else cuttin down for summer?

15 pounds.... that's probably good for at least 2 bike lengths!

15 pounds.... that's probably good for at least 2 bike lengths!

well, thats part of it. plus i was starting to look bulky.. fuck that. hillclimb season starts in a month. i dont need to be hauling around any extra weight.

Loco what do you do for abs?

crunches, situps, hanging leg raises.. theres a ton of shit you can do with medicine balls too. check out the site side of bodybuilding.com. tons of good info and pics there..

Dont know about Tyler.. But.. I like cheeseburgers to chisel my abs...

hahahahaha.

please no more pics.

well since you asked nicely..

ill take some tomorrow :biggrin:

Loco..do you have a bodyspace profile....I'm down 90lbs in 6 1/2 months..I hit my goal weight of 225..Do you think I should cut or bulk for summer?

3298015135_f635f7533c.jpg

3298843192_8590a8991f.jpg

The second pick is me at my goal weight 225 the first 315. I know I still look pretty chunky but I swear below my belly buton there is a ton of loose skin. Should I do a little clean bulk to try make it look better and fill the void...or should I keep cutting? I had to adjust my rear shock...lol. Im sure -90 lbs made me a little quicker on the shee

Edited by jugriggs

jug, no i dont.. ive been on there a couple times but dont have one.

you made some huge fuckin gains(losses i mean). i always bullk up in the winter and cut in the summer. im always bigger and leaner each summer. i would keep cutting. hit them abs a lot and stay on track with some cardio.

you hit the weights hard or what??