tan and even more jacked!

locogato11283

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always pack on the winter weight too.

With nature being your beer cooler, it's easier to drink beers and insulate myself.

Then...I work off the weight by pushing my bike to the starting/staging area, and lifting it/unloading it from the back of my truck.

It's a rigorous routine, but it's the sacrifice I make....

:banana:

I always pack on the winter weight too.

With nature being your beer cooler, it's easier to drink beers and insulate myself.

Then...I work off the weight by pushing my bike to the starting/staging area, and lifting it/unloading it from the back of my truck.

It's a rigorous routine, but it's the sacrifice I make....

:banana:

:biggrin:

sup homies? im about to join the "tan and jacked club"...........in about 90 days or so. haha

gonna try this p90x shit out, see if it works or not. :shrug:

if im feelin homo enough i might even post some before & after pictures. :wub:

Px 90 is good. Stick with it you will definitely get cut. Post up some pics who gives a shit what the fags who post up how gay it is they don't have to look. I do this for a living and there is nothing gay about proving how hard you work. Matt the junk food will kill you, eating is every bit more important if not more than the working out. Make sure you get some strength training in working your major muscle groups will help you lose weight to. I recommend making a plan for eating and the workouts you should also consistently change your routines about every 2-4 weeks. Dropping 50lbs will be the best mod your shee has seen, tear it up.

I was at 6'1'' 211 and 11% body fat. I started a cut 5/25 6 day routine and very clean foods. The workouts are crazy first plyometrics routine three of us chucked. I am looking at about 190ish for weight and body fat 5-8%. I also would like my BMI to say I am obese still.