drug test?

2-stroke_couch

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the op is still on here but I have been tested several times in the past and 3-4 weeks is cutting it close. It all depends on how anal the person doing the testing is. There probably still trace amounts left in your system and they can cause small breaks or a small line through the thing on the test. If the person wants to be a dick they can fail you for that. You'll probably be fine because most likely they will send you to a doctor's office and they don't usually care too much. Google drugtestyourteen and go to the site where you can order your own drug test card things like the doctors use. You can also drink water for a few hours before you go to make sure you're clean. Just be careful that you don't get sent to somebody that thinks they are the drug test master or something because they might say something about your piss being clear as water..lol If you have a few days I highly reccomend testing yourself. I always do that before testing for a job just to make sure.

i think im just gonna stick it out. maybe try that jello and drink that red drink...(cranberry) haha. im 16 so i cant just go down to gnc without someone being like wtf?

or i could sell drugs haha! and drive around on my shee. i know a guy that did that. he hid it in his airbox on his dirtbike. that is until it got sucked in to the carb one time.. if it got sucked into the motor id be at the end of that exhaust :biggrin:

wow you get like a double high. off the fumes off the gas and the weed. but i didnt reed the whole post but it depends on the strenght of the weed to. if your smockin skunk your definatly fine but if your smoking the good shit like fire piff haze sour d or the really good shit blue cheese its a tuff call. does any body know anything about how long pills last in your system

so you believe everything you see on tv and the internet?

i have seen some people act really stupid after smoking that crap.

god may have put it on this earth but, the government still says it is ILLEGAL.

Yeah but the Government also fucks us all over lol. And they say September was Terrorist bull shit. Anyways I'm just saying just because someones says jump doesn't mean ill do it. Ill smoke till they make it legal and if they catch me well looks like ill have to get some money lol.

Damn dude, even I'm starting to get embarrassed for you............ The god, earth, plant thing didn't quite work out in your favor, because there are a lot of plants out there that are natural. I'm sure as hell not going out to smoke, blend or ferment them to prove a point, that is wellllllll,......... pointless.........

Fighting with Dave is kind of a stupid thing to do, personally I'm waiting for Tyler to chime in here at the end of this thread and then between the two of them should get rather interesting. But then again with the arguments that I've read on here it for some reason reminds me of this idiot that use to be on here (screen mane knight, I'm some of you will remember that douche). That guy use to say shit just to cause a fight and never really said anything important either, he just did it to irritate all the rest of us.....

But I guess everyone has a hobby and this must be yours........... Hope that works out for ya........

Who is he?

Edited by liveordie72089

haha sorry i havent been on for a while. uhh i havent taken yet i turned the application but they havent called me. im still confidient they will hire me because the service department manager offered me the job. its a job i will start this summer when i get my license so he may not call tell around then.

but its like almost 2 months no weed :down: lol cause i dont know when he will call and test me.

im gonna go talk to him this weekend so we will see.

from my personal experience, mary jane traces can stay in your body for up to 3months. although, they are not always detectable / traceable within the blood. (iv read about that too)

i stopped once for 3 1/2 months a few years ago. went for blood tests at the hospital (check-up only) regarding my stomach problems and the doctor asked if i was smoking herb. i said i was but had stopped for a while. iv been stopped a while now and pretty sure there will still be traces in my body somewhere.

if your on harder stuff, id look into it a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...

Tithead, man I have to ask you, your avitar is that someone you know or just a picture you found, cuz that is one tight little ass right there...... That is sweet bro..... and if you are tappin that, my hats off to you and does she have a sister...... No disrespect either, whoever she is she is SMOKIN!!!!!!

i've heard the cranberry juice before helps clean your kidneys out. just drink tons of fluids and should be alright unless on heavier stuff like someone previously stated. i passed one a few days after smoking but don't smoke it everyday. i just drink a bunch of fluids afterwards.

does any body know how long pills last in your system. or even if you could trace them threw a drug test. im talking about perks volume oxycodine oxycotten zanax and seriquill.

i have heard that if you wrap some rubber bands or dental floss around the top of your

scrotum, really tight and leave it like that for maybe a month or longer, that will remove

most traces of illegal substances in your system....... :thumbsup: