drug test?

2-stroke_couch

i understand eveyrone when they say "dont waste ur money, spend it on the banshee" , that makes sense

but then to all those people saying that... do you drink beer? do you smoke cigarettes? do you eat out a lot? any other habbits?

honestly unless you smoke more than cheech and chong, or are 12 and get ripped off... pot isnt a very expensive habbit, $5 a day maybe...but to each his own, just wanted to try and make that point

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...are we getting a complex now?

I'll try to make more meaningful comments towards you...easy to understand and comprehend.

I don't have to egg you on....you do it to yourself. You have opened your mouth in two of the three threads in question....so I just figured I'd beat you to the punch on this one.

So let the crying begin... Whaaa....dajo is picking on me...whaaaa....

Oh...are we getting a complex now?

I'll try to make more meaningful comments towards you...easy to understand and comprehend.

I don't have to egg you on....you do it to yourself. You have opened your mouth in two of the three threads in question....so I just figured I'd beat you to the punch on this one.

So let the crying begin... Whaaa....dajo is picking on me...whaaaa....

32 years old ladies and gentleman

:yelrotflmao:

Yep...with no patience for little kids who cry, cry some more, then get beat at their own game and run with their tail between their legs.

That's the best you can do?

I'm dissapointed.

You're beat...you can just stop posting and admit it...or keep going trying to salvage some of your boyhood, which isn't gonna happen either.

hahaha... beat at what? if you are talking about nagging me to death, following me everywhere i go like a school girl with a crush on me.. yea i guess im beat

you are crazy bro... go see a shrink

go back to the "trail monster" thread... and notice how everything you said about me, i proved was a lie.. and how you had no rebuttle for any of it... everything you said about me, was a lie...and you just kept changing the subject and makin up more shit, its all there clear as day.. go read the thread again...every last thing you said about me was shoved back down your throat and you ate your words ... you are the king of bullshit, and when someone takes the time to stand up to you.. this is what happens, you lose your cool and act like a child

Edited by Michael Jackson

Smoke every day huh? Well that explains why the last part doesnt make sense, but hey you started off pretty good...... Good luck with that bro........ :yelrotflmao:

Haha Watch the movie Super High ME. It says your smarter when you smoke. There's even test to prove it. I don't know people act like its the worst thing to do. I look at it this way. God put it on this earth for me to smoke. I don't drink. So you tell me? Would you rather do something that god put on this earth or something man created lol.....

Haha Watch the movie Super High ME. It says your smarter when you smoke. There's even test to prove it. I don't know people act like its the worst thing to do. I look at it this way. God put it on this earth for me to smoke. I don't drink. So you tell me? Would you rather do something that god put on this earth or something man created lol.....

so you believe everything you see on tv and the internet?

i have seen some people act really stupid after smoking that crap.

god may have put it on this earth but, the government still says it is ILLEGAL.

Something put on earth and alcohol is man created? How do you think alcohol is made? Wheats, barly, hops, etc. are all plants or herbs used to make alcohol.

Damn dude, even I'm starting to get embarrassed for you............ The god, earth, plant thing didn't quite work out in your favor, because there are a lot of plants out there that are natural. I'm sure as hell not going out to smoke, blend or ferment them to prove a point, that is wellllllll,......... pointless.........

Fighting with Dave is kind of a stupid thing to do, personally I'm waiting for Tyler to chime in here at the end of this thread and then between the two of them should get rather interesting. But then again with the arguments that I've read on here it for some reason reminds me of this idiot that use to be on here (screen mane knight, I'm some of you will remember that douche). That guy use to say shit just to cause a fight and never really said anything important either, he just did it to irritate all the rest of us.....

But I guess everyone has a hobby and this must be yours........... Hope that works out for ya........

Damn dude, even I'm starting to get embarrassed for you............ The god, earth, plant thing didn't quite work out in your favor, because there are a lot of plants out there that are natural. I'm sure as hell not going out to smoke, blend or ferment them to prove a point, that is wellllllll,......... pointless.........

Fighting with Dave is kind of a stupid thing to do, personally I'm waiting for Tyler to chime in here at the end of this thread and then between the two of them should get rather interesting. But then again with the arguments that I've read on here it for some reason reminds me of this idiot that use to be on here (screen mane knight, I'm some of you will remember that douche). That guy use to say shit just to cause a fight and never really said anything important either, he just did it to irritate all the rest of us.....

But I guess everyone has a hobby and this must be yours........... Hope that works out for ya........

Embarrassed for who?

MJ with bambi for an avatar....... he's starting to embarrass himself with the interesting come-backs with Dave. Guess they are arguing in different threads, and now it spilled over into this one, but MJ's reasons for his own defense are kinda lame if you ask me. But hey nobody did........... so no big deal